Thread: Two new kittens are coming!!

Two new kittens are coming!!

I can barely contain my excitement, so had to post somewhere where people would understand! I’ll be getting two new kittens soon. They were born on my birthday last year (March), so they’re 5 months at the moment.
    I’ve been wanting to get a second cat for Gwen (my existing cat) as I’ve always had two. With the loss of Beira, I know she’s lonely for (cat) companionship. The lady I got Gwen from let me pick one of my birthday kittens. I asked if I could have two and she said yes!! My little girl knows I’m getting one, so the second will be a surprise! I’m excited and nervous. I’ve never had a cat younger than 1 before...let alone two!!😱

Why is this under cat breeds? I forgot to mention, these will be Siamese kittens!!! One is a seal point and the other is a lynx point.

Here are the two kittens that are coming home:

Names still yet TBD until after I meet them.

Aww, they are adorable! Conkitty-ulations!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh, they're beautiful! And how wonderful that you all share the same birthday.. sounds like this was fated to happen!

My girl Sparkler was given that name at the shelter because they thought she'd been born around the 4th of July. After I officially adopted her and got her vet paperwork, I learned she was actually born on June 26... my birthday! Fate at work.

I'm looking forward to learning their names and all about how they start settling in and you and Gwen and they all get to know each other.

Welcome HOME, new kittens!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

How exciting! Congratulations!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Kittens are just super! I hope you are glad that such wonderful babies appeared in the house! I really love animals, so I myself have a cat, dog, guinea pigs. They all make me smile and slave to life.

they are both very beautiful and attractive. their color is also not the usual ordinary color. they are very cute and adorable hahaha. I like cat!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kay Burton View Post
    Kittens are just super! I hope you are glad that such wonderful babies appeared in the house! I really love animals, so I myself have a cat, dog, guinea pigs. They all make me smile and slave to life.
    Agree, pets are like atrraction from daily routine((

10. Yes, it's especially important during this time of quarantine!