Thread: Cuddly, Lazy Thumper!

Cuddly, Lazy Thumper!

Dearest Thumper, what a beautiful Lop-mix Rabbit you are! You're absolutely adorable in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. How nice to see you with your dear little brother Patch (also adorable, of course)! Your dear person says you're his/her "super cuddly and super lazy bunny." You can be mischievous, too, running around people's feet or following them into the house. You enjoy digging in the garden, making a bed for yourself there, playing with Patch, and eating almost anything. You're super sweet and a gentle giant, and you and Patch and your person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Thumper, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Patch and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Thumper!

Greetings, Thumper in the U.K.! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your sweet sidekick, brother Patch too!

Aww! What a beautiful, sweet and cuddly Lop x bunnster you are, Thumper; truly a gentle giant with a heart of gold! And what a precious pair you and brother Patch make; double the adorableness and for your family, double the fun and love!

How lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as gentle and loving, as sweet and cuddly, as special as you, Thumper! Inside and out, in looks and in personality you're pure perfection, a treasure!!!

Thanks for starting my day off with a big smile, sweetheart! Meeting you today, being treated to your heart-melting photos has been a joy! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...getting into fun mischief, playing with brother Patch; digging in your garden, making a soft bed to nap in; munching on all sorts of yummy stuff, hehe; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud humans! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Thumper, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear bro Patch, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Best bros!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thumper

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  13.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a sweetheart who gets along with his brother.
    You love to get into the house and enjoys eating almost anything
    Celebrate your world famous day

Congratulations, Thumper, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, brilliant, adorable and photogenic! We hope you live INSIDE your human's home - pet rabbits are NOT wild and should NOT live outside (per Humane Society and pet rabbit experts/rescuers). Predators, weather, insecticides, pesticides, poisons, illness, boredom, loneliness, stress, trauma, fear are fatal dangers of the outdoors. SAFETY FIRST ALWAYS. Sending prayers for a happy, healthy, fun, safe life INSIDE your human's home, Sweetie. XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. Pet rabbits can be litter-box trained inside their human's home!

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, beautiful Thumper!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana