Thread: Precious Young Harry!

Precious Young Harry!

Dearest Harry, what an absolutely adorable child you are, what a precious kitten, a growing boy of seven weeks now! You're only five weeks old in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. Your colorful Tabby and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with that cute dark nose and those lovely big kitteny-blue eyes! You are so tiny, crouched down there on those fuzzy paws and looking out at me. (I hope you are living in a nice safe space at this age, not wandering off such that you might get scared and lost.) I wish I could reach through the screen and over to New Plymouth, ID to finger-pet you and skritch your chin gently, and pet your kitty and two doggie housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet and skritch you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you already are showing so well! You're a feisty little guy, showing no fear at all. You're full of energy, making your Purrrsons smile at your antics. You and your 120-lb. German Shepherd brother are equally fascinated with each other, aren't you! You love to run and jump right up onto him, lay beside him or on top of him. You and your dear doggie and kitty housemates and Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. They're so glad you're their newest family member! You're such fun, and you keep them all on their toes. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Harry, on being chosen today's Cat (Kitten) of the Day! We hope you and your dear doggies and kitty and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Harry!

Warning: Cuteness overload!

Oh my, what a beautiful, most precious Tabby baby boy you are, Harry! That sweet, little face of yours, your fuzzy coat, those saucer sized blue eyes are over the moon heart-melting! And being but a mere several weeks old, you're just as playful and mischievous as can be! Beautiful and playful, fearless and feisty, keeping your humans on their toes with your antics, that's you, a.k.a. purrfection on 4 paws!

He is a fiesty little guy, and shows no fear at all. We have a 120 lb. German Shepherd who is fascinated by him, and the kitten is equally facinated by his dog brother. He will run and jump right up on the dog, lay beside him, or on top of him.
    120 lb GSD? Now that IS fearless!

What fun your family is in for, Harry, watching you grow even more beautiful, more special with each passing day; you and they sharing countless happy times; making memories to last a lifetime! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special, fun filled day of celebration...getting into all sorts of kitten mischief; playing with your doggie brothers and kitty sibs; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Harry, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry siblings too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Harry in Idaho! Happy Cat of the Day!

What an absolutely darling kitten you are! I like your blue eyes, your big kitteny ears, your sweet face and your white mitten paws! I agree with my friend phesina- I would be delighted to gently pet you; since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you a gentle pat (or two or a hundred) for me!

You are a busy kitten, too! You have chosen your GSD buddy as your special playmate, jumping, lying beside or even on top of him! You have lots of energy, and you are a feisty kitten! I too hope you have a safe space to use, one where you can't get lost. You are the newest family member, and a loved kitten!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to cutie Harry!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful Tabby and White kitten you are, Harry. Your fur is so pretty and looks so soft.
    Your best friend is a 120 lb GSD.
    Congrats on being Cat of the Day, Percious Young Harry!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana