Thread: Gorgeous Guinea Pig George!

Gorgeous Guinea Pig George!

Dearest George, you are adorable! What a gorgeous guy you are, with that soft-looking brown and white fur, and that sweet face with those lovely big pink eyes and the look as though you are smiling (and you probably are!). You are very special to your dear Daddy in every way! You greet him with adorable wheeks when he gets up. You love to snuggle with him during lap time, licking his face and cuddling and then napping on his stomach. He pets you, and you purr! You don't popcorn very often, but when you do, it's something to see! You brighten Daddy's day and make him smile. He treasures your big loving personality, and he feels blessed to be able to call you his piggy. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling George, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Daddy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

George

Name:  gp.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  11.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You have to be one of the most loved guinea pigs in the world.
    What a great life full of food and cuddles.
    Celebrate your special day, and every day

Gorgeous George!

Greetings, gorgeous George! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, from everyone in this wheeker loving home!

Now that is one proud Daddy I hear talking! Having been mom to wheekers for years I know first hand just how special you kids are, and after reading your Daddy's love filled tribute there's no denying he has been blessed with one EXTRA special pig! Beautiful inside and, packed with personality and an unbridled zest for life, just as sweet and snuggly as can be, that's you! Yes, your Daddy loves you so very much, and no doubt you love him back ten fold!

He absolutely loves to snuggle! When I get him out for 'lap time' he licks my face and cuddles with me then takes a nap on my stomach. Every time I pet him he purrs and it's oh so cute. It makes me so happy to know that he's happy being my piggy.
    How blessed your Daddy is, having a beautiful furry family member, a source of endless love and smiles in you, sweetheart! You're the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

He brightens my day. Every time I look at him it puts a smile on my face. I feel so blessed to be able to call him my piggy because he has such a big loving personality.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you this morning has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special, fun filled day of celebration...enjoying extra lap and floor time; snuggling with your Daddy; chowing down on yummy fruits and veggies; being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious George, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

That face! Those eyes!!!🤩

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Gorgeous George, on being POTD! You are absolutely precious, darling, photogenic and Heaven-sent! (We Cavies/GPs!) We loved reading about your happy life, wonderful personality and doting human parent! Sending all best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

Our Adopted Cavies Fun Photo Web Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congratulations on being POTD, Gorgeous George!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana