Thread: Delightful Dexter!

Delightful Dexter!

Dearest Dexter, what a beautiful Clydesdale/Arabian Horse you are! You are absolutely gorgeous in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. Your dear person is a gifted photographer, and he/she certainly has the best model available! You do know how to work the camera, don't you. She/he says you pose nicely when the camera comes out.. well, most of the time! You've been to one show, in which you were awarded a Reserve Champion. You've been to pony club a few times, and you enjoy riding in the paddock and out on the roads. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dexter, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Delightful Dexter!

Hi Dexter from Down Under! Congrats on being crowned Pet of the Day!!!

What a beautiful, simply stunning, talented and award winning (Reserve Champion) Clydesdale x Arabian boy you are, such a fabulous blend of two coveted breeds!

He gets his height and slightly heavier bones from the Clydesdale genes, but has a more slender build and light gait from his Arabian side.
    And what a lucky boy are you, having a lady as talented as yours to capture you in all of your awesomeness. And what a natural for the camera you are, Dexter! Your photos are breathtaking! Love how exquisitely your lady captured your sparkling bi-colored, brown and blue eyes, your "bay and white with a tobiano coat" pattern! But that shot of you and your lady in action says it all! What a team!

How lucky a lady she is, having a beautiful best friend in you, Dexter! You're a gem!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening has been a treat! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, riding out in the paddock and along those Warwick roads, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more!!! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Dexter, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Me and my lady!!!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dexter is a beautiful Clydesdale x Arabian.

He was awarded Reserved Champion.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Dexter, on being POTD! You are absolutely regal, gorgeous and photogenic! Your eyes are beautiful - it's easy to see why your human BFF loves to take your photograph! We loved reading about your happy, fun, love-filled life. Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net