Thread: Beautiful Gansett!

Beautiful Gansett!

Dearest Gansett, a.k.a. Viking's Gansett Baywatch, what a beautiful white Labrador Retriever puppy you were, now even more beautiful, I'm sure! That photo of you when you were only eight weeks and one day old is absolutely precious. Now you are six months old, and I bet you are gorgeous in a growing-girl way. Your dear people say you seem to have one of the sweetest personalities of all the puppies they've ever had. You live with five grownup Labs, who watch over you and like having you around. They're teaching you all sorts of things, but you came with the love for water and those big Lab paws for paddling. You and they and your people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gansett, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and five Lab grownups and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Gansett!

Hi Gansett, a.k.a. Viking's Gansett Baywatch!🐶 Happy Dog of the Day, from one Lab loving family to another!

Oh my gosh, how adorable, how beautiful are you, Gansett! Seeing your pawsitively precious 8 week old self posing so sweetly for the camera brings back memories of the day I brought home my 1st Lab puppy, Star, at 8 weeks old! You have THE sweetest face, Gansett, and I'm loving that blocky head, those chunky legs, hehe And no doubt by now, at 6 months old, you've grown into those massive paddle paws, swimming these hot summer days away in beautiful Narragansett Bay...or pool, puddle, you name it!

But what's this? You have FIVE adult Labbie sibs? My idea of heaven, being surrounded by so much Labbie love! How lucky you are, Gansett, having landed in the bestest of furever homes, being loved by all, the humans and 4 leggers alike! Your family is so very blessed, having you in their life, sweetheart! In body and heart, in looks and personality you're the quintessential Lab, embodying all of those traits we cherish in your beloved breed! You truly are a treasure, Gansett, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Gansett! Meeting you this morning has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a fun filled and adventure packed day of celebration...playing with your Labbie sibs; taking a nice swim; spending special time with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Gansett, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your dear Labbie siblings, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gansett

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  10.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a sweetheart.
    With five adult Labs to teach you, you
    will learn everything you need to know.
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day Beautiful Gansett!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana