Thread: Delightful Siblings Janni and Max!

Delightful Siblings Janni and Max!

Dearest Janni and Max, what a gorgeous pair of British Shorthair kitties you are! You are both so pretty, absolutely stunning with that thick, fluffy white fur that looks so very soft and luxurious. You have the sweetest faces, with your cute pink ears and noses and your lovely big eyes. That's a great photo of you, capturing your closeness to each other in both appearance and spirit so well. What a terrific sister and brother you are, as close to each other after eleven years as you were when you were tiny kittens! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Dresden, Germany to pet you both. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you both for me .

You follow a delightful schedule each day! In the mornings you both visit your dear person's sister Nele. Max, you follow your person into the bathroom after he/she gets up, and you like to stay there with her/him. You two kitties are always together, eating, sleeping, playing. You hide in every bag, box, or hole you can find, making your person smile. You will turn twelve years old on December 2nd, and I wish you a Happy Birthday in advance! You kitties and your person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Janni and Max, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you both and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Delightful Janni and Max!

Greetings, Janni and Max in Germany! Congrats on being crowned our co-Cat of the Day honorees!

What a beautiful, most precious pair of British Shorthair kitties you are, Janni and Max; one terrific brother and sister team! Your thick, plush, snow white coats are gorgeous! I've always loved British Shorthairs for their beauty (those apple round faces!), and sweet personalities, and oh my, don't you two deliver, on both counts!😎🤩 Talk about a bonded pair; more like inseparable!

They are always together - they eat together, sleep together, and play together, soI had to nominate them both together.
    Of course there's still ample room in your hearts for your Mom! And what a lucky Mom she is, having two beautiful, sweet and loving furkids in you two cuties! You truly are gems, kids, purrfection on 4 paws, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Janni and Max! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you both enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing and snuggling with each other; spending special time with your Mom, receiving countless cuddles and smooches; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Janni and Max, our very special and most deserving Cats of the Day, EVERY day!!!

So beautiful!!! Those eyes!😍

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What beautiful Brittish Shorthaired siblings you are, Janni and Max. Congratulations on being Cats of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Janni and Max in Germany! Happy Cats of the Day!

I love when we have bonded kitties as our cats of the day! You are two gorgeous British Shorthair cats who are always together- to eat, sleep and play, so your person has nominated you together! I think that's perfect!

You are such beautiful cats! Your fur looks very smooth and soft to pet! I like your round heads, your sweet faces and your cute pink noses!

You are pretty much inseparable -- you eat, sleep and play together. In your picture, you are sharing some time on your cat tower together. You hide in boxes or bags, making your person smile! Best of all-- you are greatly loved kitties! PURRRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cats of the Day to dear Janni and Max!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678