Dearest Janni and Max, what a gorgeous pair of British Shorthair kitties you are! You are both so pretty, absolutely stunning with that thick, fluffy white fur that looks so very soft and luxurious. You have the sweetest faces, with your cute pink ears and noses and your lovely big eyes. That's a great photo of you, capturing your closeness to each other in both appearance and spirit so well. What a terrific sister and brother you are, as close to each other after eleven years as you were when you were tiny kittens! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Dresden, Germany to pet you both. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you both for me .

You follow a delightful schedule each day! In the mornings you both visit your dear person's sister Nele. Max, you follow your person into the bathroom after he/she gets up, and you like to stay there with her/him. You two kitties are always together, eating, sleeping, playing. You hide in every bag, box, or hole you can find, making your person smile. You will turn twelve years old on December 2nd, and I wish you a Happy Birthday in advance! You kitties and your person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Janni and Max, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you both and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.