Thread: Blessed Bachagaloop and Hercules

Blessed Bachagaloop and Hercules

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 104
Size:  16.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    You two look so happy together, best friends.
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations, Bachagaloop and Hercules, on sharing POTD honors! You two are absolutely adorable BFFs! Sending all best wishes for continued happy, healthy, fun, safe lives, Sweet Boys! XOXO

Our Adopted/Rescued Sweet Pets: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Beautiful Bachagaloop and Hercules!

Hi Bachagaloop and Hercules! Happy "two for Tuesday" Pets of the Day to you!

I ask you! Is there a sight more heart-melting than that of a baby Belgian Draft and Mini Horse playing, kissing? You two may have grown a bit since this photo was taken, but no doubt you've only grown more adorable with time...the Mutt and Jeff of horsedom!
    Oh, what a hoofalicious, most precious pair you two besties make; better together; best friends for life!

Great thanks to Casey Creek Horse Rescue for saving you, Bachagaloop, to your human for welcoming you both into her/his life, helping to make your (and your Mom's) love story a reality! How lucky you two are to have one another! How lucky is your Mom, having two such beautiful, sweet and loving best 4 footed friends in you two! You truly are just as special as can be, beautiful in body and heart, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bachagaloop and Hercules! Meeting you this morning has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...spending fun time with each other and your Mom; munching on some yummy apple, carrot or peppermint; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your hearts desires and more! Lots of love, big hugs and smooches to you, precious Bachagaloop and Hercules, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!!! Long and happy life to you both!

Be still my heart!!!������

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Bachagaloop and Hercules, what an utterly delightful pair you are! You're both so sweet and cute in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. Your love for each other comes across so clearly there! And what a great story you have to tell. You, Bachagaloop, were an orphan foal adopted from Casey Creek Horse Rescue. And Hercules, you're Bachagaloop's best friend. You're so cute standing up to give him a big kiss! You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bachagaloop and Hercules, on being chosen the Pets of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day, Blessed Bachagaloop and Hercules.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana