Thread: Beautiful Brothers Beans and Cheeto!

Beautiful Brothers Beans and Cheeto!

Dear Beans and Cheeto, what an utterly adorable pair of young men you are! Two precious seven-month-old brothers, with the same mother but something tells me you don't both have the same father! Cheeto, you are a gorgeous petite Orange tiger, and Beans, you're a fine-looking Tuxedo big boy. You're both so cute, and your love for each other clearly shows through in these great photos. Thank you for sharing them with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Connecticut to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You're seven months old, adopted from the Kitten Academy foster home just at the start of the pandemic quarantine. You two are playing a very important role, helping keep your dear Purrrson sane and entertained during these strange times we're living in. You're doing a fine job of it, with your funny antics and unconditional love! You make him/her smile with your spunk and spirit and energy. You play hard, wrestling with and chasing each other around the house. You love to play with laser pointers and little spongy soccer balls. (Your favorite toy is a plain old string, but I strongly advise against that: You could accidentally swallow it, which can become a serious medical emergency.) When you're not playing, you love to give each other baths and snuggle in for a nice long nap. You're very close, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Beans and Cheeto, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Brothers Cheeto and Bean!

What a beautiful, most precious brother pair you are, Bean and Cheeto! (LOVE your names!!!) Your photos, seeing you two at play and snuggling with each other has my heart melted into a pool of pure mush!

Being under lockdown can certainly make a human's mind go squirrely. But one good thing to come out of the pandemic lockdown: so many deserving kitties, dogs and pets having found their forever homes! And now especially, a case of mutual rescue for sure! Nothing beats the hilarious antics, the unconditional love of a kitten, let alone two, to keep a human entertained and occupied, sane and comforted while self quarantining!

And oh yes, living large, that you are, truly living your bestest lives with your devoted furever human! And how lucky she/he is, having two such beautiful, most precious, pawsitively purrfect furkids in you two cuties! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, boys! Meeting you two this morning has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing hard, wrestling, and chasing each other (and that laser, hehe); snuggling together; receiving tons of cuddles from your Mom; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Cheeto and Bean, our very special and most deserving Cats of the Day, EVERY DAY!!!

*HEART MELTS*

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 08-05-2020 at 09:30 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cats of the Day, Beautiful Bean amd Cheeto!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana