Thread: Beautiful Beau Dog Junior!

Beautiful Beau Dog Junior!

Dearest Beau Dog Junior, you are gorgeous! What an absolutely stunning example of a Maine Coon/Tabby mix kitty you are! That thick fluffy fur has such beautiful colors and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with that colorful "mustache" and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You look so comfortable and relaxed! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Canoga Park, CA to pet you, and pet your two brothers, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, "... a dog-like personality," as your dear Purrrson says. You're very faithful and devoted. You and he/she spoon each night before your brothers come to bed. You watch TV together, you sitting above her/his head with one paw touching him/her. You like to chat, and you head-butt her if she doesn't say anything at least every five minutes! You and your brothers are all total love-bugs who can't get enough love from everyone you meet. In winter, you look like a miniature bear! You and your brothers all bring such great joy and love to your Purrrson's life, she'd be lost without you. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Beau Dog Junior, in being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear brothers and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

This handsome boy is names Beau Dog Jr., and like many of his breed, he has a dog-like personality. Beau and I spoon every night before his brothers come to bed. While watching television, Beau will sit above my head, with one hand - er, paw - touching me. He also head butts me if I don't talk to him at least every five minutes.

Beau is one of three triplets who can't get enough love from everyone they meet. In the winter, Beau looks like a miniature bear. I'd be lost without him and his brothers. They have brought so much joy and love in my life.
    Hello, Beau Dog Junior in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome kitty gentleman you are! I like your cute face, your "meow-stache", and your fluffy, soft fur! You look like a miniature bear in the winter, and you are very good-looking in this picture!

You have a sweet personality, too! You can't get enough love from people you meet! You give your person head-butts if you're not spoken to at least every five minutes! You snuggle with your person each night before your brothers decide to come to bed. You keep a paw on your person during television-watching time! Your person writes, "I'd be lost without him and his brothers. They have brought so much joy and love in my life." What a special, affectionate, loving kitty you are! I am sure you and your brothers have fun playing together and keeping your eyes on everything there is to see! PURRRRfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Beau and love to your brothers, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Beau Dog Junior!

Greetings, Beau Dog Jr! Happy Cat of the Day!

Oh my! What a hunky, handsome, most beautiful bear (or dog) of a Maine Coon boy you are! True to your beloved breed, you're beautiful not only in your stunning good looks, but in your big heart and devotion to your human! How blessed your human is, being on the receiving end of those bedtime cuddles and spooning sessions; those paw pats and bed butts; having a furkid as beautiful and loving as you; her source of endless joy! You truly are a treasure, Beau Dog Jr, one in a million, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, reading your proud Mom's love filled tribute and being treated to your utterly heart-melting photos has been a joy! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...playing with your brothers and spending special time with your Mom, being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Beau Dog Jr., our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear fur bros, too!😍💋

Beautiful Beau Dog Jr.! LOVE your leg markings! hehe

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Maine Coon you are, Beau Dog Junior.

You and your person love each other very much.

Congratulations on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana