Thread: Gorgeous George!

Gorgeous George!

Dearest George, what an utterly awesome Orangeman you are, such a handsome young man! That fluffy orange fur with the white trim looks so soft and luxurious, and what a sweet face you have with the cute pink nose and lovely big eyes. And how adorable that little tucked-up right front white paw is! My orange-with-white-trim-fur girl Sparkler says, "Hello, Meow!" Thank you for sharing those great photos with us, which show so well your beauty both physical and spiritual. I wish I could reach through the screen and pet you and rub that tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course)! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you and rub that tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) for me . And I wish I could get a hug and a nuzzle from you!

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You certainly are not disabled by that clenched-up right front paw, are you. You're just a bit "differently-abled," a tri-pawed with your own distinct ways of gently touching a face and doing a two-arm hug. You do everything a "normal" cat does, running and playing around the house, jumping on furniture, climbing cat trees, chasing and wrestling with other cats. You are also very affectionate, hugging and nuzzling your dear Purrrents, purring loudly, making sure they know just how happy and grateful you are to be part of the family. I'm so very sorry you lost your first Dad, but I'm so glad and grateful that you have another fine, loving family! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling George, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. I know that dear Dad Angel and all the Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 08-02-2020 at 12:31 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, gorgeous George! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome gentleman you are! I like your sweet round face, and your plush orange and white fur with the tabby markings! I would be delighted to give you a tummy rub if you enjoy those- since I can't, though, I hope your people will pet you extra for me

I am so sorry for the loss of your first human. That must have been very difficult. You were adopted by your now-family, and you went to a new home with new people to love and who love you! As it should be!

Your right front leg did not form as it should have, and you are "differently abled". (Have your people visited the Facebook page of BenBen CatCat, ever? He has a similar problem with his right front leg, although his is closer to the paw. It doesn't limit him either.) You have not let that slow you down! You are able to run and play, jump, and climb! Your paw does have a claw that requires some attention, and your people help you with that. It also lets you give your own gentle face-touches and hugs! You are a very affectionate gentleman- purring, giving hugs and nuzzles to your people! PURRRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear George!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gorgeous George!

Hi George! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweeteheart, from me and my orange Tabby tri-pod boy, Tigg'r!

What a brave, beautiful, resilient boy you are, George! It never ceases to amaze me, the ability of our animal companions to bounce back, to continue to enjoy life to its fullest, despite facing health and physical challenges. And you, George, are living proof of that! Clenched paw? Pfft! I think we humans need to re-define the description "normal!!!" Yes, we humans would do well, taking a page out of your playbook, sweetheart!

Thing is, nobody took George aside as a kitten and told him, "You can't do everything other cats can do because of your right front leg"- so, of course, George just does everything like a normal cat!
    I'm so very to hear of the passing of your daddy. Thankfully your extended family went the extra mile, literally and figuratively, including driving all the way to NC to bring you home, opening up their hearts to one EXTRA special boy! How blessed they are, how well their compassion has been rewarded, having a furkid, a best furry friend as beautiful and brave, as sweet and loving as you, George! And in return, each and every day you return the kindness and love shown you, bringing so much joy to your humans' lives!

He runs and plays all over the house, climbs cat-trees, jumps on furniture, chases and wrestles with other cats- and he makes sure to take time out of every day to spend some special time hugging us and nuzzling and purring (very loud!) and touching our faces and making sure we know how happy and grateful he is to be here!
    You truly are a treasure, George, a joy, and your indomitable spirit an inspiration to us all!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, George! Meeting you this morning, reading your human's heartwarming tribute and seeing all of those heart-melting photos has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart...zooming about the house, playing to your heart's content; wrestling with your kitty sibs; topping your cat tree and that table in a single bound, hehe; nuzzling and hugging your pawrents; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful George, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your kitty bros and sisters, too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Wow, who wouldn't love George 😻 George is totally irresistible, that's a fact! What a sweetheart, he is impossibly cute!!!! It is no problem that he's deformed as he was born the way he is and has never known different so he's unaware. Our cat was born a paw short and she is very old now and has thumped around totally oblivious of her difference. There's nothing she can't do, she has huge 'tude as well. Huge smooches and hugs to Georgie!

Congratulations Gorgeous George, on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana