Thread: Beautiful BoTahn!

Beautiful BoTahn!

Dearest BoTahn, what a beautiful Polish Arabian Horse you are! You're absolutely gorgeous, with that mostly-brown coat and the black mane and tail. You look so content and noble. And what a lovely story you have to tell. You are your dear Mom's "little girl's dream come true after 35 years!" She waited long before finally fulfilling the dream she couldn't let go of, what with her lifelong fascination with horses. You're a bit spunky, but she isn't afraid, and you're responding beautifully. She says you're "just one BIG puppy dog is all," and you two are bonding slowly but surely! She pulls up in the barn driveway and calls to you in the pasture, and you come running with tail flagging and mane flowing in typical, awesome, Arabian style! You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling BoTahn, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Bo Tahn!

Hi Bo Tahn! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a beautiful Polish Arabian boy you are, Bo Tahn; simply stunning!

Your "little girl" waited a long, long time for her dream to come true, but how well worth the wait it was, having been blessed with a boy as special as you-her soulmate and inspiration! What is the saying? A lid for every pot? While your former human may have been afraid of you, it's clear you met that one human destined to be yours; you and your Mom slowly but surely forging an unbreakable bond of love and trust!!! You are, after all, just a big puppy dog! How lucky your Mom is, having a beautiful best friend and soulmate in you, Bo Tahn! You're the best!

It's such a thrill to pull in the driveway of the barn and call him in the pasture and his head swings up and he bolts to the fence to greet me with tail flagging and mane flowing in typical, awesome, Arabian style. I adore him!
    How beautiful is that!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...romping in your pasture; spending special time with your Mom; munching on your fave treat...some carrot, apple or peppermint; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Bo Tahn, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

BoTahn

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  12.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are so handsome, any girls dream.
    Now you have a person who will work with you.
    Celebrate your special day

What a handsome Polish Arabian Horse you are BoTahn.
    A dream come true.
    Congratulations on being Pet of Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Bo Tahn picked the best Mummy ever. Scare shmare😜

Congratulations, Bo, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, regal and amazing! We loved reading about your happy life, wonderful personality and human BFF who truly loves and appreciates you! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net