Thread: Tremendously Terrific Trouble!

Tremendously Terrific Trouble!

Dearest Trouble, what an utterly adorable young lady you are! A kitten of only about 13 weeks of age, you already have such pretty, soft-looking fur and such a sweet face with those lovely big golden eyes. You're so cute lying there and looking straight out at me, so full of confidence and contentment. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You already know you've got it made in your terrific Purrrmanent home! And how nice that you have your dear kitten friend Bailey there, too. I wish I could reach through the screen and ..over to wherever you are in Canada! ..and pet you both. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie Karen will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're full of energy and make your dear Karen smile with your antics. You're always looking for attention, and you love to purr. Karen says you fit the expression "curiosity killed the cat" because you're always sniffing and getting into things you shouldn't, which is why you got that name. But then she reminds us of the rest of the expression: " ..but satisfaction brought it back," and that's you! You sometimes bully Bailey, though sometimes she provokes that by chewing on your tail. You are very special to Karen because you're so friendly and loving. She doesn't know what she'd do without you! You two and Bailey all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Trouble, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Bailey and Karen and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-31-2020 at 05:43 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Terrific Trouble!!!

Hi Trouble! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your proud young lady, Karen, too!!!

Aww! What a beautiful, spunky and spirited kitten you are, Trouble! Your bi-color coat and huge, saucer sized, jade green eyes are gorgeous! And true to your name, you're packed with purrsonality...getting into things and making mischief, mixing it up with your fur sis, Bailey! Well, that's what kittens are supposed to do, right sweetheart? And put two kittens together and oh yes, that's a recipe for "double trouble" for sure!

Karen loves you SO very much, and for good reason! In looks, personality and heart you couldn't be any more special if you tried! How lucky a lady Karen is, having a furkid as beautiful and fun loving as you! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, and so very worthy of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you this morning has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration...getting into all sorts of mischief; playing with Bailey; cuddling with your mom, Karen; being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, adorable Trouble, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Bailey, too!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a pretty kitten you are Terrific Trouble.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Trouble up in Canada! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a darling kitten you are! I like your sweet face, your cute pink nose, and your white fur with the black patches! You are adorable!

You are a busy girl, too-- getting into things, occasionally making mischief! You are also good at purring, being friendly and loving I'm sure you are learning to have all sorts of kitten fun with your buddy Bailey! Meowmie Karen says she doesn't know what she would do without you!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Terrific Trouble, and love to Bailey too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678