Name:  29.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  226.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a beautiful girl who loves to
    give kisses and play peek a boo.
    Celebrate your special day

Precious A.J.!!!

Hi A.J.! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful Budgie girl you are, A.J.! Your bright, lime green coloring is so pretty! But oh my gosh, that sweet, little face of yours has my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush!

I'm so very sorry to hear of the inexplicable loss of your beloved predecessor, Jabber. But how well you are carrying on his legacy, bringing so much joy and love to your human's life! I don't think there's a sweeter, gentler, more more loving Budgie than you!!!

I love AJ very much. She is very sweet. If I give her a bath she lets you rock her, like a miniature
    baby and she lets you scratch her head. She even falls a sleep sometimes when getting petted.
    !

And oh, how your human must cherish those "on demand" kisses!!! How lucky your human is, having a feathered family member as sweet and cuddly, as devoted and loving as you, A.J. You truly are a gem, A.J., beautiful in body and heart, BEST birdie ever!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing peek-a-boo; cuddling with your human; giving and receiving tons of kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious A.J., our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, A.J., on being POTD! You are so beautiful, adorable, darling and photogenic! (We birds!)

We were heartbroken to read about losing poor Jabber to the frightening outdoors. We hope A.J. is not allowed anywhere near open doors/windows (even if her wings are clipped).

Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet A.J.! XOXO

Our Precious Rescued Lil Peeps: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546

Dearest A.J., a.k.a. Another Jabber, what a gorgeous parakeet you are! You're absolutely beautiful with those colorful feathers and the sweet face. You have a delightful personality, too. You're very sweet, and you let your dear person rock you and scratch your head after he/she gives you a bath. You're also very smart, and you give your person kisses on command. You like to play peek-a-boo. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

I'm so very sorry about the loss of dear Jabber. I'm sending my hopes and prayers that you, A.J., will stay safe and indoors, no open windows or doors nearby!

Congratulations, darling A.J., on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-31-2020 at 05:04 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful parakeet you are A.J.
    Congrats on being Pet of the Day!
    I am sorry that you lost Jabber.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana