Thread: Ravishing Raymond!

Ravishing Raymond!

Dearest Raymond, you are absolutely ravishing indeed, a gorgeous young Tonkinese gent! That fur looks so soft and has such beautiful colors in it, with a cream shade over most of your body and then the light grey-brown points. You have the sweetest face, with that slightly darker nose and those lovely big pale-blue eyes! What a wonderful photo album you've posted, and thank you for sharing that with us. You are stunning in every picture, even the ones with you in your E-collar as you recovered from your tail surgery! And it's so nice to see you with your dear Burmese brother Toki (also ravishing, of course). I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world and Down Under to Melbourne, Victoria, Australia and pet you both. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You were one of ten kittens, and your mother was exhausted (unsurprisingly) after so many births! Your dear Purrrsons-to-be got you to be company for Toki, who was quite lonely at home by himself. They chose you because you're extremely energetic and affectionate. Dear Toki didn't enjoy having a new brother at first, but after six days you two decided you could live together as brothers. You and he love chasing each other and sleeping together and playing with the laser. You're very playful, and you love to talk and eat!

You also love being outside, but one day you came home with a swollen, painfully injured tail. Your Purrrsons took you to the vet, who found that you'd been bitten and had abscesses on your tail which were becoming infected. You had surgery and then came home with the cone on your head and a bandage around your tail, plus some pain medication and tablets for the infection. I'm glad to know the surgery went perfectly and you are recovering very well. You're almost back to being the cat you used to be! I'm sending good wishes and prayers and warm healing energies along to you. I hope you and Toki will consider becoming indoor-only kitties.. much safer! You and Toki and your Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Raymond, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Toki and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games and maybe another round of laser play!

Last edited by phesina; 07-30-2020 at 04:25 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Ravishing Raymond!!!

Greetings, Raymond from Down Under! Happy Cat of the Day!!!

Oh my! What a breathtakingly beautiful Tonkinese boy you are, Raymond, even that "cone of shame" (as we call it here in the U.S.) can't mask your beauty!

Speaking of cones...Wow, what a scary brush with the unspeakable you had, Raymond! No doubt there are countless critters out there in the Australian countryside that might cause a kitty injury! Thankfully, after your emergency surgery and post op treatment you're back to your happy, joyful, life loving self, though I do hope you're taking a just a brief break from the great outdoors, spending some fun time indoors playing with fur bro Toki, being pampered to pieces by your doting and devoted family! I know...so much to explore out there! hehe

Great thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming backstory, your life affirming "tail" of survival with us, sweetheart! Meeting you today, learning how you and your family came to be, seeing your bevy of beautiful, heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special, safe and fun filled Cat of the Day celebration; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Raymond, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your beautiful brother Toki, too!

Beautiful!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Raymond in Australia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous gentleman you are! I like your sweet face, your gem-like eyes (blue? grey? green? Maybe some of each!) and your soft, plush fur! You are very handsome! Your brother Toki is very handsome too!

Oh my goodness, what a scare you had with your tail abscess! I am very glad you are doing better now! You are interested in all that's happening outdoors, and I hope you will be able to safely enjoy being out there again soon. In the meantime you are indoors with Toki, keeping busy healing and being most handsome!

Happy Cat of the Day to Raymond, and love to Toki too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a handsome Tonkinese you are Raymond,
    Toki is very handsome too,
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Seriously excellent 👍🏿😁😘