Thread: Fabulous Phoenix!

Fabulous Phoenix!

Dearest Phoenix, you are absolutely stunning! What an adorable Blue-tongue Lizard you are, and what a lovely shade of blue that gorgeous tongue is! I've never met a Blue-tongue Lizard before. It's so nice to meet you! You have quite a delightful personality, too. You have a fiery temperament, and you love your personal space. You're a rescue pet, and we're so glad you were rescued and came to live with your terrific family. You like to go for walks outside, and you crawl into your dear person's lap if you're cold or feel threatened. You're okay when someone pats him from shoulder to back legs, but you hiss and threaten to bite if you're touched on other body parts. You sleep in your favorite pipe each night, sometimes poking your head out to see what's happening. You've warmed up to your Family quite well, except for the dog, whom they keep separated from you. You and all your family members (even the dog, I'm sure) love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Phoenix, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends, including the dog, are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of meal worms and pellets and then some grapes for dessert!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Phoenix, on being POTD! We are so glad you were rescued and recuperated from your injuries! We enjoyed reading about your happy life and wonderful family that appreciates you. Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! BTW, your BLUE tongue is so cool!

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

P.S. We hope everyone *Opts To Adopt* a homeless pet, big OR small!
    Last edited by CavyMom; 07-29-2020 at 12:10 PM.

Fabulous Fascinating Phoenix!

Greetings Phoenix from Down Under, a.k.a. beautiful Oz! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a stunning Blue-Tongue Lizard you are, Phoenix! Your deep blue tongue is simply gorgeous!!! You may not be every family's ideal animal companion, but happily you found the perfect match in your forever family; loved, respected and appreciated for the unique and fascinating boy that you are; allowed to live and enjoy life and your humans on your terms! That's unconditional love and commitment!
    What a lucky family, having a Lizard friend as beautiful and special as you! Many thanks to them for saving you, providing you with the best life imaginable!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Phoenix! I so enjoyed reading your backstory, a bit about your enchanted life, and I learned a bit about your species as well! And wow, those photos!!!
    I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Phoenix...taking a walk, exploring your world; munching on mealworms and juicy grapes; napping in your pipe, maybe warming your humans' laps; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, beautiful, fascinating Phoenix, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Long and happy life to you!!!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Ha, Phoenix has a funny tongue! So cute, he looks like such a miserable sod stalking through the grass. I wouldn't get in his path or rub him the wrong way 😡👿 Sounds like he has a great life and is well cared for, lovely POTD 😎

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Fabulous Phoenix.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana