Thread: Joyful Joe!

Joyful Joe!

Dearest Joe, what a beautiful Terrier-mix fellow you are! That fluffy fur is so pretty and colorful and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big brown eyes. You joined your family after you were found walking down the middle of a busy street! I'm so glad you stayed safe and were rescued. Your people-to-be advertised but couldn't find a previous owner, so you all adopted each other. You had two doggie-sisters much bigger than you, but you'd snarl and growl to get your way. Then recently the family acquired a younger male Peekapoo. You saw your reign threatened, so you started a fight to let him know who's boss. You won, and you remain king of the castle! You and your people and three doggie sibs all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Joe, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and doggies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-29-2020 at 03:05 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Joe

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  15.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    Rescued from the middle of a street and
    now you have a wonderful home.
    Enjoy your new brother, after all
    you were welcomed into your home
    Celebrate your special day

Joyful Joe!

Hi Joe! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an absolutely adorable Terrier x boy you are, sweetheart! And true to your Terrier roots you're overflowing with Terrier-tude! hehe No denying who rules the roost, who's King of the Castle! Gotta keep those younguns and newbies in line, letting them know their place on the pecking order! hehe

I can only imagine how you came to find yourself wandering the streets of Tucson! But thankfully your furever family to be found you before any harm could come to you, and the rest is happy history! Of course the deal wasn't sealed before you gave them your paw of approval!

How lucky your family is, having an adorable, spunky and spirited, sweet and loving furkid in you, Joe! You may not have been a planned addition to the pack, but no doubt you and your family were destined to be!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with your Peekapoo brother, spending fun time with your family, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smoooches to you, adorable Joe, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your fur bro, too!

What a cutie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    So glad Joe is still king of the castle! So glad Joe was saved and lives in a castle with his large, loving family👍🏿😎 Excellent DOTD!

I'm so glad you were rescued from the streets, Joyful Joe.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

6. Send thousands of hugs to your lovely pet