Thread: Sweet Kitties Spotsy and Egg Nog!

Hybrid View

Sweet Kitties Spotsy and Egg Nog!

Dearest Spotsy and Egg Nog, what a beautiful pair of youngsters you are! You're absolutely gorgeous in quite different ways, Spotsy the Tuxedo and Egg Nog the Dilute Calico. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! It shows so well both your physical beauty and your precious bond with each other. How sweet to see you cuddling together, Egg Nog with your arm draped around Spotsy's neck and shoulder. Very likely you are litter-mates (and if so, I hope your mother and other litter-mates have fared as well as you have). You may have the same mother, but your fur colors and face structures are quite different, and I wouldn't be surprised if you have different fathers! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Germantown, MD to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me.

You have a terrific story to tell! Your dear Purrrents-to-be found you, two stray kittens, and took you to the shelter. Then they realized they needed to keep you safe and together and with them, so they went back and you all adopted each other! You two have such delightful Purrrsonalities! Spotsy, you're the friendly, affectionate, patient one. You're very protective of your dear Purrrents and don't like strangers. You follow visitors around and hiss at them! You're also very curious and lately have been studying faucet water as potential bite material, but it runs up your nose and makes you sneeze! Egg Nog, you are much more choosy as to when and by whom you allow being petted. Other times, you just run away. You are also a paper-eater! (Uh oh, not good for kitties..) Your favorite game is "hide and pounce" with your plastic ball with the bell in it. Spotsy, your favorite game is "eat the food!" You two are very good friends who enjoy at least one good wrestling match daily. You've brought great joy and pleasure to your house and Purrrents, and they are so glad they could bring you Home together! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Spotsy and Egg Nog, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats (not paper, Egg Nog!).

Last edited by phesina; 07-30-2020 at 04:22 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Spotsy and Egg Nog!

Hi Spotsy and Egg Nog! Happy Cats of the Day to you!

How lucky are we, having one pawsitively precious pair as our featured honorees, a double dose of feline adorableness! And clearly you two cuties are the bestest of buddies!

What a heartwarming story of rescue is yours, Spotsy and Egg Nog! Of course, once having left you two at the shelter, a bonded pair at that, your humans realized that with them was where you belonged! We are so grateful to your furever family for saving you, for keeping you together, providing you with the happy, carefree and love filled life you so deserve! How well their kindness and compassion have been rewarded, having two beautiful, goofy and quirky, sweet and loving furkids in you!

Great thanks to your Daddy for sharing your heartwarming rescue story with us! I admit having laughed out loud more than a few times, reading of your antics and umm, purr-culiarities! You two are quite the characters, and no doubt an endless source of joy and laughter...

Up first, Egg Nog:
    She is also the "paper eater" and will chomp down on about any paper product you put in front of her. We often see fang marks in the utility bills as we're making them out each month. She even ate one of our wedding pictures after they both knocked it out of the frame one afternoon
    Not to be out done, Spotsy!

He has followed "cat sitters" around the house while hissing all the way.

Spotsy is not as interested but he does get involved when he's in the mood. His favorite game is "eat the food."
    Priorities!!! Right, Spotsy?

Thanks for the BIG smiles, kids! Meeting you today has been such fun! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing "hde and pounce," keeping the house clear of all of those unwanted guests, chowing down on yummy treats (not photos or bills, lol), drinking from the faucet, being treated to all your hearts desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, adorable Spotsy and Egg Nog, our very special and most deserving Cats of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Besties!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Spotty and Egg Nog are awsome, getting the two of them together is so fabulous, well done! Ya did good peeps❤️ I'm sure you'll have many years of both joy and hell from the both of them!

Congratulations to Spotsy and Egg Nog for being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Spotsy and Egg Nog in Maryland! Happy Cats of the Day!

What a sweet pair of kitties you are! I like Spotsy's tuxedo markings and Egg Nog's pretty calico coloring very much! How wonderful that your family adopted you as a bonded pair!

Spotsy, you are affectionate and friendly; also protective of your people and wary of strangers. Egg Nog, you are particular about who gets the privilege of petting you! You occasionally eat paper (uh oh!) and play "hide and pounce" with your favorite ball! Best of all- you are both loved kitties! PURRRRRfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Spotsy and Egg Nog!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678