Thread: Marvelous Misty!

Marvelous Misty!

Dearest Misty, you are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous lady you are, sitting up there so proudly! That thick, fluffy, long, grey and white fur is so pretty and looks so very soft and luxurious. You have the sweetest face, with that darker-grey nose, the long, LOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows, and those lovely big golden eyes gazing straight out at me. You've hypnotized me already! I wish I could reach through the screen to ...wherever you are here in the U.S. of A. ..and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're full of energy and make your dear Meowmie smile at your antics. You love your house, and you love chasing shiny tinfoil balls around in it. You do not stand for being chased, do you. The rules clearly state: you are the hunter, never the hunted! You figured out Meowmie's trick of getting her tongue in between her two front teeth, and now you do it, too! At Christmas time, you hide under the tree to wait for Santa to come visit. You're very good, you don't tear the wrapping paper or anything. I'm sure Santa brings you loads of goodies! You and Meowmie and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. As you say, every cat deserves to be so loved! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Misty, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! You are very deserving of this honor, and I trust you're enjoying seeing yourself featured here for the whole world to see and read about and admire! And I hope you and dear Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Misty could not be more precious or awsome, we all love this COTD a more than ever!!

Marvelous Misty!!!

Hi Misty! Congratulations on your induction into the Cat of the Day Hall of Fame, sweetheart! And oh yes, how VERY deserving you are: breathtakingly beautiful, just as sweet and loving as can be and (*bonus points*), impeccably mannered! Not even that towering tree just waiting to be climbed, those hanging balls and glittering garland can tempt YOU! And so, being the good girl that you are (and not only at Christmastime), no doubt Santa Claws spoils you rotten as you await his arrival, sitting patiently beneath the tree!

What a lucky furever family is your, Misty, having a furkid, a loyal and loving companion, a source of endless joy, laughter in you! You truly are one in a million, sweetheart; purrfection on 4 paws; simply the best!

Thanks for pawing off a note to us sweetheart, giving us a glimpse into your happy, love filled life; giving us the pleasure of honoring you and the very special place you hold in your humans' hearts! Meeting you this morning has been such a treat! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...chasing those shiny, tinfoil balls, ruling the roost with a velvet paw, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted Mommy!!! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet and loving Miss Misty, our VERY special and MOST deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

GORGEOUS Misty!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 07-28-2020 at 08:42 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Misty!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Misty! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are in your grey morning suit! I like your long white whiskers; your fluffy, soft fur - and your cute white paws!

You are a busy lady, too-- hunting, chasing your aluminum foil balls, and always being beautiful! At Christmas time, you wait for Santa Claus under the tree. You don't tear wrapping paper-- do you like to play with (or in or under) it after gifts have been opened? (My kitty always loooooved wrapping paper, both going on a present and coming off!) You are very gorgeous and love your house! Best of all, you are a much-loved kitty! PURRRRRfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to marvelous Misty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678