Thread: Precious Prada!

Precious Prada!

Dearest Prada, you are precious indeed! You're absolutely stunning, a beautiful chocolate seal point ex-feral-now-lap-cat! You certainly do have the chocolate seal point look down, with that pale fur with the dark points and that sweet face with the lovely big blue eyes. And you have the (ex-) feral look down too, with that tipped ear! Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. You look so comfortable in them all, on the bed and in that box, and you're so cute with your little pink tongue peeking out. I wish I could reach through the screen and down over to Atlanta to pet you, and pet your two feral housemates and your mom and brothers too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! You started out as a feral, and then you met your dear Purrrson-to-be. He/she was trapping you and your mom and brothers and decided to keep you because you were the easiest to handle and easy to socialize. We are deeply thankful to your Purrrson for her/his work with feral cats. You have come a long way since your feral days; you're a lap cat now! You're very finicky and jealous, and you yell loudly when you're hungry. You love to be petted and combed, and you love boxes. You play with your two feral housemates, and you love to look out the window. You seem quite happy as an indoor kitty! You and your dear kitty housemates and Purrrson all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Prada, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and kitties and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-27-2020 at 07:20 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Prada!!!

Hi Prada! Happy Cat of the Day to you!!!

What a beautiful, photogenic, most precious blue eyed Meezer girl you are, Prada! And I must say, poring over your portfolio of precious photos, it's hard to imagine you were once a feral! Talk about "chill!" You're the ultimate lap cat! And what with your penchant for primping, your love for the camera, you certainly do live up to your name! You do your storied namesake proud, Prada!

Endless thanks to your Mom for her dedication to feral rescue, providing you and your siblings with the safe and comfy, love filled life you all deserve! I think you would agree when I say the pampered indoor life definitely beats ekeing out a life on the mean streets!

How lucky your Mom is, having a furkid as beautiful, as personality packed, as sweet and loving (and demanding!
    ) as you! You truly are one EXTRA special girl, Prada, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's love filled tribute, your heartwarming, rags to riches backstory has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with your furry siblings and nesting in your fave box; watching the world go by from the safety of your window perch; treated to an extra long spa treatment, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Prada, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry sibs, too!

Now THIS degree of cuteness should be illegal!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Precious Prada!
    Prada is a Siamese mix who was once feral.
    She is now an indoor kitty and a lap cat.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Purrfectly precious Prada!

Hello, Prada in Atlanta! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Siamese lady you are! I like your beautiful blue eyes and your light fur with your dark face, ears and paws! (Your pink tongue is so cute too!0

You are a formerly feral cat, and your person trapped you along with your cat-mom and brothers. You were the easiest to socialize, so you became an inside kitty! You enjoy being petted and brushed, and you enjoy watching everything that's happening outside your window. You have two kitty housemates to play with, and you have fun with boxes! You also loudly let your person know when you would like something to eat! Best of all - you are a much-loved kitty! PURRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to precious Prada!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678