Thread: Beautiful Buttercup!

Beautiful Buttercup!

Dearest Buttercup, a.k.a. Bubs, you are adorable! Such a beautiful lady you are indeed, resting there between the blanket and couch back, looking up at me with those lovely big eyes. (And to answer your dear Purrrson's question, no, I wouldn't be able to resist!) That dark fur is so pretty and looks so sleek and soft, and you have the sweetest face. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to L.A. to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're a former stray around 12 years old, and we thank your dear Purrrsons for welcoming you into their home and family! They named you after Princess Buttercup from the Princess Bride. You do love your food, don't you! You regularly charm dinner guests as they're eating by hopping onto a guest's lap as if you want to cuddle. The guest is seduced by those big, imploring green eyes, and before they know it, you've reached out a paw to swipe leftovers from the plate! That only works once per person, but it's always nice when a new guest arrives to try it on. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Buttercup, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, especially shrimp, chicken, pork, and the trimmings from a good steak!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Buttercup!

Hi Buttercup, a.k.a. Bubs! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous, green eyed seductress you are, Bubs!!! Those big green peepers of yours could charm the bark off of the trees!

Bubs regularly seduces dinner guests with her charms. As a meal winds down, she will hop onto a guest's lap pretending she wants to cuddle. Purring up a storm, Bubs then uses her new vantage point to reach out a paw and swipe leftovers from their plate.
    How could your unsuspecting help but succumb to your charms indeed: You're irresistible! That said, your MO is most impressive! What a lucky family is yours, Bubs, having a furkid as beautiful and beguiling, as sweet and loving, as special as you! You truly are one in a million, sweetheart, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the smiles and laughs, Bubs! Meeting you today has been such fun! I hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration...indulging in a nice sampling of your fave foods (surf and turf?); being spoiled to the max and loved to bits by your devoted humans; charming all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, beautiful Buttercup, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

***THUD***

:

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful bright eyed girl you are, Buttercup.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Lucky Buttercup!

Buttercup, you are a lucky and special girl! I love your story! I'm glad you found someone to love you in your golden years. My hat is off to her (him?) for taking you in and giving you the love and care you need and deserve. Your story is touching. Thank you for sharing, and congrats on being Today's Cat of the Day!

Hello, beautiful Buttercup in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are, like your namesake! I like your big, irresistible green eyes and your soft-looking dark fur! I would be delighted to pet you if I could; since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you pats and snuggles for me!

I would be honored to be the recipient of your charms at dinner! I would happily offer you my lap and listen to you purr, so you can snag leftovers from my plate-- perhaps chicken, shrimp or pork. As you wish! I agree with my friend tatsxxx11 - you have a very impressive M.O.! PURRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Buttercup!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678