Thread: Mighty Mufasa!

Mighty Mufasa!

Dearest Mufasa, you are mighty indeed! You have the heart of a lion and even a little mane around your head. You are absolutely gorgeous in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. Your brown and black coat is beautiful, and you have the sweetest face with those perky ears and lovely big dark eyes.

You're a 2-year-old rescue, found wandering around with a herd of goats. I wonder how you wound up there! (Maybe I'm better off not knowing.) I'm so glad you were rescued, so you could adopt your new Perfect Permanent Person. You spotted that dear person and made your choice right away; you climbed right into his/her lap to wash the face! It was love at first sight, on both sides.

You are very friendly and full of fun. You love to play your favorite game, FIND IT. When you are fully trained, your person hopes to take you to hospices, schools, wherever there is a need for a little cheer. I know you will make many people very happy with your visits! You and your person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mufasa, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Mufasa

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 119
Size:  14.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You find all of your treats in every hiding place.
    Sounds like a fun life full of love
    Celebrate your special day

Mighty Mufasa!

Greetings, Mufasa! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable (possibly, hehe) GSD x Chi scruffy pup you are, with no doubt the heart of a lion, the smarts and 'tude of a Terrier; packed with personality and a heart of gold! No wonder your human fell in love with you at first sight, Mufasa, just as you fell in love with her, covering her face with kisses at the first meeting! You truly are the poster boy for doggie adoption, Mufasa, and being a veteran rescue adopter, we don't have to tell your Mom how rewarding doggie adoption is!

How lucky your Mommy is, sweetheart, having a furkid as adorable, as playful and energetic, as smart, as sweet and as loving as you! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Mufasa, beautiful inside and out, simply the best! And I have no doubt you're going to shine in your future role as a therapy pet, bringing smiles and comfort to so many in need!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special, action packed and fun filled Dog of the Day celebration...playing tug toy, fetch the ball and "find it!"; giving and receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans!!! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Mufasa, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations Mighty Mufasa, on being chosen Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana