Thread: Sweet Little Sam!

Sweet Little Sam!

Dearest Sam, what an utterly adorable Domestic Longhair Tabby mix kitten you are! You're absolutely precious. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You have such a beautiful, distinctive coat, complete with stripes on your spots. It looks like there's a Tabby in there trying to get out through all that fluffy white fur! And what a sweet face you have, with those perky ears and cute pink nose and lovely pale yellow eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Mondovi, WI to pet you, and pet your litter mates and Mom, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're so cute, practicing the piano there. (Is your talented Mom giving you lessons?) Only three months old, you're always on the go. You're the busiest of the kittens and your dear Purrrson suspects the smartest. At this point you're happiest on Mom's belly and playing with your siblings. Your Purrrson says you're skittish, but he/she trusts that with patience and tender loving care, you will come to love the attention you will get from all your family. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sam, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and siblings and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-21-2020 at 07:08 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Sam!

Be still my heart!!! Kitten cuteness overload alert! Warning: He plays the piano!!!

What a beautiful baby you are, Sam! Just as your human says, your coat is gorgeous, your "stripes in swirls" markings so unique!!!

You may not yet be that outwardly affectionate, cuddles cravings kitty we all so long for, Sam! But after all, you are still but a baby, a mere 3 months old with lots of work to do; always on the go; busy, busy, busy! And I have no doubt that with time, after you and your humans get to know each other better, you'll be the ultimate love bug and lap wamer! For now, you're perfect just as you are (except for your piano playing)! You know what all mothers say..."Practice makes purrfect!" How lucky your family is, Sam, having a furkid as beautiful, as smart, as sweet and you to call their very own! You truly one beautiful boy, and so very worthy of your big day on center stage!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...tinkling those ivories, hehe; playing with your siblings and cuddling with your mom; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Sam, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your fur mom and all of your siblings, too!!!

SO precious!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 07-22-2020 at 03:23 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Little Sam, what an adorable long haired kitten you are!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Sam in Wisconsin! Happy Cat of the Day!

What an adorable kitten you are! I like your white fur with the darker markings, your kitten ear tufts, and your whiskers! So cute!

You are already a busy kitten, too-- on the go, playing with your siblings, and even practicing the piano! You and your people are getting to know one another better, and I'm sure you will continue to learn many new things as you grow! Best of all-- you are a much-loved kitty! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Sam, and love to your mom and siblings too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678