Thread: Sweet Sassy!

Sweet Sassy!

Dearest Sassy, what a beautiful Red Lored Amazon Parrot you are! Those colorful feathers are absolutely gorgeous, and don't you just have the sweetest face with those lovely eyes and that look as though you are smiling. As you're the first to say, you're a very pretty bird! You're a Daddy's girl who loves her Mommy, too. You are quite talented: you call the dog, who responds, and you whistle "Dixie," too! You love eating out of Daddy's dinner plate and getting in your brother's cage to make him mad. You and he and the dog and Daddy and Mommy all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sassy, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you are having fun seeing yourself on the computer and squawking at your own picture! And we hope you and your dear brother and doggie pal and Mommy and Daddy are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-21-2020 at 04:30 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Sassy is so pretty and bright! Wonderful POTD!

Sassy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 73
Size:  10.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are so pretty, no wonder you like to look at yourself.
    You are "Daddy's girl" and like to eat his food
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations, Sassy, on being POTD! You are so beautiful, brilliant, fun, photogenic and charismatic! (We birds!) We loved reading about your happy life, loving home and fun personality! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

Our Rescued Lil Peeps: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546

Beautiful Sweet Sassy!

Chirp, chirp, Sassy! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

Oh, what a treat, seeing your beautiful, colorful Red Lored Amazon Parrot up on my Pet of the Day screen today! I hope you're enjoying yourself up on your screen, too! Your rainbow sherbet colored plumage is simply gorgeous! But it's your sweet face, your hilarious antics and fun loving personality that have stolen my heart! Seriously, is there any birdie more entertaining than a parrot? hehe As for being "vain." Well, if I were as pretty as you, Sassy, I'd be strutting my stuff too! As the saying goes, "if you've got it, flaunt it!" And I too was a Daddy's girl, so know first hand just how exalted a role that it, though no doubt your love your Mommy every bit as much!

How lucky your clawrents are, having a beautiful, joyful and personality packed, sweet and loving feathered family member in you, sweetheart! In looks and personality you couldn't be any more special if you tried!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sassy! Meeting you today has been such fun! I hope you enjoy your well earned day of celebrity...bugging your brother and chatting with your doggie pal; sharing a nice dinner with Daddy, hehe; receiving tons of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and wee kisses to you, beautiful Sassy, our VERY special and MOST deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your feathered brother and doggie sib, too!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Red Lored Amazon Parrot you are, Sweet Sassy.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana