Thread: Beautiful Blue-Point Yiggy!

Beautiful Blue-Point Yiggy!

Dearest Yiggy, a.k.a. Droy, Droisley, and officially Kaluha, what a stunning Siamese gentleman you are! That Blue-Point fur is absolutely gorgeous and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with that darker-grey nose and those lovely big Siamese blue eyes. You look so relaxed and comfortable lying there looking up at me. Thank you for sharing that great photograph with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Rowlett, TX to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're very friendly and will even go up to people you don't know for pets or attention. You like to go outside in the mornings and evenings. (Please be careful outside, and also please be careful approaching strangers! There are many dangers for cats out there.) You enjoy playing, though not as much as when you were younger. You are a big and important part of your family! You love when your dear people skritch the sides of your face. You are almost like a brother to your special friend, who sees you as a person. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Yiggy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear special friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe some special face-skritches!

Last edited by phesina; 07-22-2020 at 07:32 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Yiggy in Texas! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous blue point Siamese gentleman you are! I like your light fur, your slightly darker face and ears, and your beautiful, gem-like eyes! Meow-nificent!

You were born in New Orleans, and now you live in Texas. You go outside in the morning and at night, and go up even to people you don't know to receive attention and pets! You like to play, though you are less playful than you used to be. You are not a fan of water, but you love to have the sides of your face scratched! You are a big part of your family, almost like a brother to your special person! PURRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to precious Yiggy!

p.s.: I have to agree with my friend phesina. Yiggy, please be careful outdoors and maybe have your special purr-son provide supervision. I would not want anything bad to happen to such a sweet, friendly, stunningly handsome kitty .
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Yiggy has the most beautiful coat, sounds like an awsome companion. Perfect COTD!

Beautiful Blue-Point Yiggy!

Hi Yiggy, a.k.a. Droy, Droisely, Kahula!

What a breathtakingly beautiful, blue-eyed, Blue-Point Meezer man you are, Yiggy, and just every bit as personality packed, as sweet and loving as can be; a friend to all! But seriously, how could one not love a itty named Yiggy?

How very lucky your family is, Yiggy, having a best furry friend, a devoted and loving companion in you! More than a best friend, not simply a pet, you're family...almost human, hehe! You truly are one extra special boy, Yiggy, pure purrfection on 4 paws, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Yiggy! Meeting you today, reading your proud human's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing to your heart's content; receiving tons of chin skritches; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your big heart desires and more!!! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Yiggy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Blue Point Siamese Cat you are, Yiggy.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana