Thread: Vivacious Vivien!

Vivacious Vivien!

Dearest Vivien, what an adorable young German Shepherd-mix lady you are! You are absolutely precious with that fuzzy, soft-looking fur and that sweet face with the floppy ear and the lovely big brown eyes. And what a story of abandonment and rescue you have to tell! I was horrified to read that some awful alleged-person abandoned a puppy, you, in the median of a busy highway with just a cup of food beside you. I'm so very glad and grateful to read of your rescue by that kind man and then your move to your perfect permanent home! Now you are living the wonderful life you deserve (and you always deserved). You have the most delightful personality, and you and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Vivien, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and rescuer and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Vivacious Miss Vivien!

Good morning, Miss Vivien! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

Miss Vivien is an intelligent and independent puppy. She is inquisitive, nosey, bossy, opinionated, vocal, and extremely protective and loyal. Miss Vivien gives our family unconditional love, and greets visitors with yips and bouncing and an abundance of puppy kisses. We feel truly blessed to have her in our family.
    I think it's fair to say your furever family hit the doggie jackpot the day they welcomed you into their home and hearts! I shudder at the thought of a defenseless GSD puppy being abandoned, left at the side of a road to fend for herself. Thankfully your Daddy's friend found you before any harm could come to you, and the rest is happy history! As your Mommy says, who could resist those big, beautiful, love filled brown eyes?

And talk about hitting the jackpot! When it comes to furever homes and family no pup is luckier than you: a full 1/2 acre backyard to play in, a 6 ft, soft and comfy bed to nap in, and most important of all, all the love your heart can hold! Ahh! Life is good!!!

What a lucky Mom and Dad are yours, Miss Vivien, having a beautiful, playful, sweet and loving furkid in you, sweetheart! You may not have been a planned addition to the pack, but fate will have its way for it truly was destined you and they would be as one, together forever!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, Miss Vivien...playing in your yard with your pawrents; chowing down on yummy treats (and your chewies); napping in your bed and cuddling with your Mom and Dad; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your big heart desires and more!!! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Miss Vivien, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart! Who could resist!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Vivien

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  11.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    How anyone could abandon such a sweetheart.
    However, that was your lucky day
    Now you have all of the love that you deserve
    Celebrate your special day

Vivien, I am so glad you were rescued and now live in a nice home.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana