Thread: Sensational Striker!

Sensational Striker!

Dearest Striker, what a gorgeous guy you are! That fluffy medium-length Tuxedo-pattern fur is beautiful and looks so very luxurious and soft. You look like you've dipped your front toes in milk! And what a sweet face you have, with those long, LONG, LOOOOONG curly white whiskers and eyebrows and that cute grey nose and those lovely big yellow eyes! You look so settled and content in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and up over to Minneapolis to pet you, and pet your dear sister Missiger and other kitty housemate, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are the most gifted artiste of your dear kitty family, having created a terrific kitty flap in the screen door and then a Purrrfect hammock for yourself and Missiger under the couch. When you were little, you had fun climbing up the side of your dear Purrrson's head and chewing on his/her ear. If she/he was silly enough to put you down on his/her lap, you'd be right back up there for more ear-nipping! Your Purrrson thought that tapping you on your nose and saying "NO" would discourage bad behavior on your part. You walloped her/him right back on the nose, settling that matter. Your dear nieces Melanie and Coryn came up with your Purrrfect name before they'd even heard that story! You and they and your Purrrson and Missiger and your other kitty pal all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Striker, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Missiger and other kitty and Purrrson and nieces and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Striker is the best COTD ever! Cat manual, HA!

Super Striker!

Hi Striker! Congratulations on being inducted into the Cat of the Day Hall of Fame!

Striker is the most gifted and artistic of my three cats. He recently made a kitty flap by clawing a hole in my new screen door, and earlier he created a stunning hammock for himself and his sister by simply tearing away part of the upholstry under the couch.
    I've always said, rescue kitties are the best! Such talent! And talk about perfectly named! Kudos to your Mom's awesome grand-nieces, to Melanie for hitting it on the nose! But wait...

I read in a cat manual that one way to discourage bad behavior is to tap the kitten gently on the nose and say "NO." I tried it on Striker. He put up with it a few times, then he got mad. He hauled off and walloped me on my nose. I learned my lesson. Never again did I insult Striker's dignity
    When will we humans learn! Beautiful, loyal and loving, artistic and talented with just enough spunk and spirit to keep things interesting, that's you! What more could a Mom hope for in a furkid? hehe Seriously, how lucky your Mom is, having been chosen by you to be your one and only! You truly are the poster boy for kitty adoption, sweetheart, one in a million, just as special as can be!!!

Thanks for the smiles and laughs, Striker! Meeting you today has been a blast! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...making mischief (starting on another fun artistic project, hehe); playing with your kitty sibs; cuddling with your Mom (go easy on the ears, lol); being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Striker, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear kitty siblings, too!

So innocent!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

It's been a pleasure meeting you today, Striker.
    Happy Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Striker in Minnesota and hello to your kitty siblings too! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome gentleman you are! I like your full, fluffy coat; your l-o-n-g white whiskers; your sweet face; and your tuxedo-pattern fur!

You are a very creative kitty, too! You made a cat flap for the new screen door; and you made a hammock for yourself and Missiger by tearing at the upholstery under the couch! Your person tried tapping you on the nose to change your behavior; you tapped your person back one day (ouch!) and that was the end of that! When you were little, you liked to nip at your person's ear, and if you got put down, you'd simply climb back up again! Oh my goodness! You are very good at providing smiles and joy to your people! PURRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet, smart, special Striker!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678