Thread: Adorable Abby Angel!

Adorable Abby Angel!

Dearest Abby, what a beautiful, precious, adorable Angel you are! That colorful Calico fur of yours is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big golden eyes and that cute pink nose with the black spot on the edge. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. What a gorgeous closeup shot that is! I wish I could reach through the screen and ..all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! ..to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are petting you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You were a loving, cuddly, wonderful bundle of a cat (and you still are and always will be!). You enjoyed sleeping under the bed covers during the day, and it was so cute for your dear Purrrsons to see that cat-shaped lump on the bed. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you've shared and always will!

We are so sorry you left for the Rainbow Bridge at age fourteen. Your Purrrsons miss you so very much. Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts to reassure them that all is well, you are whole and healthy again, watching over them and sending down love, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day..

Congratulations, darling Abby Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories and all your favorite Angelic treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Fur Angel Abby!

Dear Angel Abby~

What a beautiful, most precious earthly Calico girl you were, Abby; no doubt more beautiful still, having earned your angel wings; your bright and beautiful spirit lighting up the Rainbow Bridge.

I'm so sorry your family no longer has you there by their side in the flesh, to hold and cuddle. But just as your Mommy says, until that happy day when you and your family are together again you live on in their hearts, in their countless cherished memories of the happy times you shared.

How truly blessed your family was, Abby, having known your love and companionship, your under the cover antics, your cuddles and snuggles those wonderful 14 years. A family couldn't wish for more in a kitty family member! In looks and heart you were pure purrfection, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Great thanks to your family for sharing you with us, giving us the honor paying tribute to their beautiful girl. For now, until that joyful day when you and your Mom and Dad are reunited, scamper happy and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved fur angels who no doubt are throwing you once big time Cat of the Day party celebration.

Beautiful Abby, forever loved~

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Adorable Abby Angel!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana