Thread: Beautiful Tortie Jazz!

Beautiful Tortie Jazz!

Dearest Jazz, you are absolutely stunning! What a breathtakingly beautiful Tortoiseshell lady you are, with that colorful black-brown-orange fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those long, LOOOONG white whiskers, that cute black nose with a bit of orange, and those lovely big pale green eyes. You are gorgeous, and you remind me so much of my sweet Tortie Galaxy, who went to the Rainbow Bridge just three weeks ago. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. You certainly are an excellent photographer's model! This terrific album captures you in several different locales and activities of your daily life. I love the one of you watching Squirrel TV there! I wish I could reach through the screen and up over to Montreal to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You were given to your dear Purrrson after his/her previous cat had passed away. You came from a pet shop, probably originally from a kitty mill because humans terrified you. (Words cannot express my disgust and rage at those places and the despicable alleged-humans who run them. I hope the other animals there also found loving homes.) But now you are in a wonderful home in which you've been treasured and treated with care and love and given the time and space and energy you needed to begin to overcome that horrible early conditioning. You're the queen of the household, with your Purrrson well trained in his/her sole purpose of catering to your every need! You don't like loud noises or sudden movements, and you really don't like houseguests or children. You need to be close to your Purrrson as much as possible. You both love those nightly cuddles in bed and the trips together to the bathroom. You find great entertainment and excitement in watching the squirrel eat! You and your Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. You enjoy napping, silence, and having each other close. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jazz, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and squirrel and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that your predecessor-kitty Angel and my Galaxy Angel and all the Angels are rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 07-17-2020 at 02:31 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Jazz up in Montreal, Canada! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous tortoise shell kitty you are! I like your dark fur with the golden-orange areas, your sweet face and l-o-n-g whiskers, and your cute different-colored feet! You are a lovely lady! I would be very glad to pet you -- since I can't, though, I hope your person will give you extra cuddles for me!

I smiled as I read about how your person has made changes to help with your dislike of loud noises, sudden movements, and visitors. You tolerate visitors at times, but you let your person know your opinion on those occasions: guests tolerated, but not necessarily welcome. You choose to be close to your person at all times, even to the bathroom! (We had a rule at my place before my kitty crossed the rainbow bridge: Person and cat may never be on opposite sides of a closed bathroom door.) You enjoy observing "your" squirrel, especially at feeding time! You also enjoy nightly snuggles with your caring person! And naps, too! Best of all - you are a much-loved lady! As it should be!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful tortoise shell lady Jazz!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Tortie Jazz!

Hi Jazz! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, emerald-eyed Torti girl you are, Jazz; truly a stunner!

I'm sorry you had such a sad, loveless start at life, Jazz, having possibly been born in a kitty mill. But oh, how well you've made up for lost time and attention, having landed in the most devoted of furever homes, complete with a devoted human, a 2 legged soulmate more than willing and able to cater to your every whim, not to mention a resident squirrel friend to keep you entertained! (Just no kids or human "company" allowed!) There's no denying just who sets the terms and rules the roost at your house, Jazz, just as it should be!

How lucky your Mom is, having a beautiful, spirited, sweet and loving snuggle bug and best buddy in you, Jazz! More than a pet, you're family! Your truly are a gem, Jazz, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, being treated to all of your gorgeous photos has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...shadowing your Mommy, hehe; feeding your little squirrel friend; taking a nice, long nap; receiving tons of cuddles; being treated to all your heart desires and more!!! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Jazz, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Hahaha!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tortietude!

Jazz is truly gorgeous- and oh, that last pic, with that classic tortie look of complete disapproval! NO cats can deliver a stink-eye like torties!!

CONGRATS on COTD Jazz!
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Tortie Jazz!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

WOW!!! You beauty is stunning dear Jazz!!!!
    I so love your colours and that most adorable orange hintleg
    You sound a lot like my Snoopy and also of my RB-Zazou!! As soon as someone rings at our frontfoor,
    they both rush to one of the "safest" places of the house, like behind the couch, or behind one of the big plants we have!
    I always ask people not to bother her, and to act as if there is't a cat in the house;
    and guess what, 5 to 10 minutes later they come closer to have a better look!
    Last Tuesday Snoopy even jumped on my friend's lap and started purring.......

I hope your human spoils you rotten on this special day!!

Hey, know what? 5 years ago I was in Montreal!! Wonderful place!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge