Thread: Nifty Nixxi!

Nifty Nixxi!

Dearest Nixxi, you are absolutely gorgeous! That Tuxedo fur is so glossy and fluffy and pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute little black-surrounded-by-pink nose and those lovely big golden eyes. You are so beautiful in both of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. First, you're lying there with your front paw tucked under and looking up at me, and then how sweet to see you cuddling up on the paws of your dear friend Scooter! I love your little black paw pads. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Kulpmont, PA to pet you, and pet your kitty pal Puss and doggie pals Scooter and Silvio, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You first met your future Purrrsons when they agreed to foster you. I am not the least bit surprised that you turned out to be a foster failure! First, you hit it off right away with Puss, who usually doesn't like other cats, and you two became best friends. And you soon became good friends with your doggie housemates Scooter and Silvio. You adore Scooter, and you like to rub your tail under his chin and then cuddle up with him. You're very talkative, keeping tabs on your dear Purrrsons and letting them know just what you want. You like to nap against the hallway wall with your four paws in the air, and I'd love to see that! You and your family members, all species, all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nixxi, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Puss and Scooter and Silvio and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Nifty Nixxi!

Hi beautiful Nixxi! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

She's one of the sweetest kitties and I'm glad that we decided to foster her. Little did we know that the permanent home we were looking for would end up being our own!
    As we like to say, "Yay for foster failures!!!" Then again, how could your family resist? And what a purrfect, most heavenly match it turned out to be, you settling right in, becoming fast friends with fur bro Puss the kitty (a case of love at first sight), and pup pals Scooter and Silvio! Our family has always been a "mixed" fur family (dogs and kitties), and so my heart melted reading of the very special bond of trust you and Scooter share, seeing that heart-melting photo of you and he cuddling! Yes, life is good!!!

How lucky your humans are, Nixxi, having been blessed with a kitty as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you! You're the poster boy for kitty adoption, sweetheart, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Nixxi! Meeting you and your family, reading your proud Mom's heartwarming, love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...loving on your humans, cuddling with Scooter, Puss and Silvio, being treated to all your BIG heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Nixxi, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Puss, Scooter and Silvio, too!

PAWS-itively precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being chosen Cat of the Day, Nifty Nixx!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Nixxi in Pennsylvania! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely lady you are! I like your cute face and your tuxedo fur, which looks so smooth and soft to pet! I would happily pet you if I could; since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you some extra pats for me!

You came home as a foster; but then you got acquainted, first with kitty Puss and then with the dogs, and your people decided you should stay! PURR-fect! Now you have both Puss and doggie Scooter as your special buddies. You are very talkative, keeping track of your people and telling them what you would like! You nap on your back against the hallway wall with your feet up, silly kitty! Best of all- you are very much loved!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to nifty Nixxi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678