Thread: Charming Champ!

Charming Champ!

Dearest Champ, you are charming indeed! What a gorgeous Boxer you are, with that brown-black and white fur and that sweet face with those floppy ears and lovely big brown eyes. You have the most delightful personality, too. You're full of energy and make your people smile with your antics. You're "always ready to run and play, full speed ahead I always say." You live with your dear human Daddy and Mommy and boyfriend Duke. Duke is very devoted to you, and he just licks off any goobers or booboos you get on you. He even cleans your ears! And you and he have a doggie door, so you can go outside in the yard whenever you want. You have fun running along the fence line with your neighbor Duncan! You've become the watcher of the house, and you'd definitely protect your family. You and dear Duke and Mommy and Daddy all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Champ, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Duke and Daddy and Mommy and Duncan and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-15-2020 at 02:13 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Champ

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 91
Size:  13.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You must be a hoot to have around the house.
    Your story just made me laugh.
    Celebrate your special day

Charming Champ!

Hi Champ! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful Boxer girl you are, Champ! And wow, you sure know how to strike a pose, looking so noble and refined (contrary to your documented goofy side)!

How lucky your family is, having a furkid as joyful and fun loving, as sweet and loving, as personality packed as you, bringing so much joy and laughter to their lives with your endearing antics and silly ways! Perfect just as you are, a friend to all with a heart of gold, that's you! As your Mom says, your family wouldn't have you any other way. Why mess with perfection?

Even though she is silly we love her dearly and would not trade her for anything. She is special because, well because she is who she is, and that is how we like it
    And talk about living the good life! You certainly aren't wanting for anything, sweetheart, most especially love and attention, having not only a devoted Mommy and Daddy catering to your every want, but a boyfriend in Duke and a bestie in neighbor Duncan to play guard the perimeter with! Ahh! Life IS good!

My Daddy and Mommy are the best, they love me just the way God made me and that is how it should be. Just like Duke said, if all dogs had it half as good as us they would be doing all right.
    You truly are a treasure, Champ, perfection on 4 paws, simply the best!!!

Thanks for pawing off a note to us, sweetheart, giving a glimpse into your wonderful life, and to your dear Mommy for chiming in as well! Meeting you today has brought a ton of smiles and laughs to my morning! I hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration, Champ...spending fun time outdoors, running and playing with dear Duke and Duncan; receiving tons of cuddles and smooches; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted Mommy and Daddy! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, precious Champ, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Duke and Duncan too!

Beautiful Champ!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Boxer you are Charming Champ.
    Congratulations on being chosen Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana