Thread: Precious Little Casper!

Precious Little Casper!

Dearest Casper, what a precious little fellow you are indeed! You're such an adorable kitten, just two months old there, and I bet you're just as adorable, if not even more so, at age six months now. Thank you for sharing that darling photo with us! Your white fluffy fur is so pretty and looks so very soft. Those long, LOOOOONG white ear-tufts are gorgeous, and I love your long curly white whiskers and cute pink nose and lovely kitteny-blue eyes. You have sleepy-kitty eyes there, like you just woke up! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Evanston, IL to pet you, both the little kitten back then and the bigger one now, and pet your older-kitty housemate, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both now for me .

And what a story you have to tell! I was horrified to think you might have gotten stepped on at that big party, which sounds like no place for a tiny kitten. I'm so very glad and grateful that you weren't! Now you are a bigger boy, six months old. You like to watch your older kitty housemate, and you sleep behind your dear Purrrson when he/she is on the computer. You're "about half way gentle," but you like to attack feet, A LOT! (People-feet do provide loads of entertainment for a kitten, don't they.) You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Casper, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty housemate and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-10-2020 at 08:29 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Casper is the most excellent COTD ever! Sweetest kitten, so tiny!

I am glad you didn't get stepped on at that party.
    You were a cute kitten then and I know you are cute now,
    Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Cutie Casper!

Hi Casper! Happy Cat of the Day!!!

Be still my heart! What a beautiful, painfully precious, cutie patootie wee one you are, Casper! And of course you're a foot attacker! That's what obnoxious, energetic and mischief making kittens do! What a scamp! How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, fun loving, sweet and cuddly furkid in you, Casper! You truly are a treasure, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie Casper! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...making tons of mischief, honing those "attack" skills, hehe; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Casper, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Casper!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cutie Casper kitten!

Hello, Casper up in Evanston, Illinois! (I'm in LaGrange) Happy Cat of the Day!

What a sweet white kitty you are! Your fur looks so fine and soft to pet, and you have long white ear-tufts and white whiskers!

You are six months old now, and you are a playful kitten! You like to attack your people's feet ! You also watch your older kitty housemate - I'm sure you are learning important kitten skills! You sleep behind your person during computer time. You are about half-way gentle, and that sounds like at least fifty percent kitten fun! PURRRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to cutie Casper!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678