Thread: Charming Chi Chi!

Charming Chi Chi!

Dearest Chi Chi, you are charming indeed, an utterly adorable Chinchilla! Your white and grey fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and I really like that big fluffy tail. You have the sweetest face with that cute pink nose and those long LOOOOOOONG whiskers and the lovely big dark eyes. What a nice story of how you saw your dear person-to-be at the pet store and immediately chose him/her! You were just eight weeks old then, and you've been with her/him now for nine years, bringing a lot of joy into his/her life. And you have a mate named Lollie, and you and she are expecting babies soon! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chi Chi, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Lollie and person and maybe the babies now and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-09-2020 at 06:26 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    What a magical love story all the way 'round! Huge love and smooches to Chi Chi ❤️💕👍🏿🌈

Chi Chi

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  9.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You won your person over right from the start.
    Now you have a wonderful life and are going to be a dad
    Celebrate your special day

Charming Chin Chi Chi!!!

Hi Chi Chi! Happy Pet of the Day to you!!!

Aww! What a beautiful, most precious and photogenic Chin you are, sweetheart! Your cuteness quotient is off the charts!

How lucky your human is, having been chosen by you to be your furever human, having been blessed with a "first" as special as you, Chi Chi. In looks and personality, inside and out you've exceeded her every expectation, bringing endless joy, love and laughter to her/his life! And now with your beloved mate Lollie added to the pack you're about to be a pawrent yourself, and I have no doubt you're going to be the best daddy to your babies! Let the fun begin!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, learning of the joy you bring to your human's life, being treated to your over the moon, beyond heart-melting photos has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day party...munching on yummy Chin treats; running on your wheel and playing with Mollie; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Chi Chi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear wife Lollie too (and maybe your babies)!

SO precious! Those pawsies!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome Chinchilla you are, Chi Chi.

You and Lottie are expecting babies.

Congrats on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Chi Chi, on being POTD. You are so adorable, beautiful, photogenic and have a wonderful personality. Sending love and all best wishes to you, precious Lollie and your Heaven-sent babies. http://www.guineapigsrfun.net