Thread: Beautiful Angel Lulu~

Beautiful Angel Lulu~

To beautiful Lulu's Mom, Pam, and Dad~

My heart breaks, learning of passing of your beautiful girl. I'm sure it wasn't easy, putting "to paper" some of your most cherished memories. She certainly was blessed with a wonderfully long and love filled life, cherished beyond compare by her devoted Mom and Dad. But I'm sure even now, 2 years after her passing, the hole left in your hearts has yet to heal, as sometimes losing the ones we've had the longest are the hardest losses to accept.

All of our furkids are special, though I have to say your Lulu truly was extra special; one of a kind; one in a million; heaven sent (though clearly she, along with a higher power, had a paw in making her final "here to stay" decision, scoping you all out, lol, making her announcement in the most unexpected way by claiming her space on the big bed, on a sleeping Daddy's chest!)! What a wonderful surprise to wake up to!

How blessed you and your wife Pam were, having known Lulu's love and companionship those 18 wonderful years.
    Oh, what a treasure she was, winning over your hearts with her sweetness (planting herself in that flower box); her quirks (that penchant for hotdogs, hehe; her antics, like choosing to come inside not only to "just eat," but "just use the box!"

More than a best friend and loving companion, she was family, your Cat of a Lifetime. And though she now romps happily at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our much missed fur angels, she lives on in your hearts, never to forgoteen, until that happy day of reunion.

She passed on Valentine's day 2018 and it was one of the saddest days of our lives. Lulu gave us so much love and we gave her the best life possible for almost 18 years. We miss our little girl kitty so much.

I'm sure every Valentine's Day is now a bittersweet day of celebration. But what a most fitting day to honor all the love she brought to your lives.

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful Lulu with us, Dad and Mom, Pam; giving us the chance to pay tribute to her and to the very special bond you and she shared. I hope seeing her being honored here today puts a smile on your faces and brings you some small measure of comfort.

And Lulu, sweetheart, sending down your love to your family. They miss you so very, very much.

So many pretty bells adorning one beautiful girl...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Lulu Angel, you are gorgeous! An absolutely stunning grey lady with beautiful, soft-looking fur and the sweetest face with that cute darker-grey nose and those lovely mesmerizing big green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You look so settled and content in every one of them, in the midst of different locations and activities around your home. I wish I could reach through the screen and ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! ..to pet you. I can't of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You showed up one day in the window flower box of your dear Purrrents-to-be in 2001, some nineteen years ago! You were just a few months old, rather skinny. Meowmie-to-be Pam fixed you some hot dogs, and you were eating them on the deck when Dad-to-be arrived home. You came right up to him, he picked you up, and you rubbed your head all over his hands and purrred up a storm. They fixed you a litter-box, which you used. At first you only came inside to eat and use the box. Then one day Dad awoke to find you sleeping on his chest! You had decided your new Purrrents were okay and you were going to stay!

You were Home with them all these years, and then you went to the Rainbow Bridge on Valentine's Day 2018. My very deepest sympathy to your dear Purrrents and family. They grieve and miss you so very much! May their cherished memories and keepsakes help to bring them comfort. Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts to reassure them that all is well, you are whole and healthy again, watching over them always and sending down love, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day.. You and they all love each other very much and always will, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you've shared and always will!

Congratulations, darling Lulu Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and comfort and precious memories. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 07-05-2020 at 04:48 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Blue Lady you were, Angel Lulu.

You were with your family for eighteen years,

Someday you will all be together again.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana