Thread: Precious Fur Angel Stuart~

Precious Fur Angel Stuart~

To the family of Stuart the Squirrel~

My heart broke and tears flowed, reading of the tragic, untimely passing of your beautiful little man, Stuart. I can only imagine the grief you experienced at his passing that fateful night, after having done all in your power to save him. He was taken you from you long before his time. But I have no doubt that every minute of his life he knew how loved he was. The beautiful memorial you created for him in your garden is testament as to just how special a place he holds in your hearts.

We buried him just outside the fence behind our patio, and set upon his grave some of the pink flowers from the plant that Chip (my fiance's mom) had given to me for a birthday gift, as well as 1 walnut to remember our little furry friend by. We lit a candle and I asked that God watch over him and keep him safe for eternity. There is no doubt in my mind that his furry little behind is running around up there right this moment.
    And just as the touching poem you shared with us reminds us, while no longer of this earth, your beautiful boy Stuart lives on in your hearts as he romps and plays healthy and whole at the Rainbow Bridge, patiently awaiting that wonderful day when you and he are together again, separated but only for a time.

"Good-bye My Friend"
    You fought hard to stay alive, my friend
    In the end though, you couldn't conquer death.
    But neither did death conquer you.
    Death cures all diseases, mends all broken bones,
    Breaks all chains
    And...made you free at last.
    I shall see beauty but none to match your living grace.
    I shall hear music but none as sweet as the droning song
    with which you loved me.
    I shall fill my days, but I shall not, cannot forget.
    Sleep soft, dear friend....Grief is the price we pay for having loved.
    Through all the tears and the sadness and the pain of
    grief comes one thought that can make us smile again:
    We loved a particular animal dearly
    and that love was returned manyfold....Our loved companions never really leave us.
    They live on in our hearts and the happy memories of
    the times shared together...

How lucky your beautiful boy was, having been saved by you when he was just a baby; having known your love and devotion those wonderful 11 months. And how blessed were you, having had the privilege of sharing a part of your lives with such a sweet and loving creature. I only wish your time together had not been so sadly cut short. Hopefully knowing that one day you and he will be together again, seeing him being remember here today, having so many cherished memories to hold onto brings you some comfort. He truly was a treasure, a joy, and so very deserving of his Pet of the Day honors.

The tears are pouring in this household right now and I know many of you understand the feeling and sadness of losing a 'furry member of the family'. We will always remember the little tyke and keep the warmth, laughter and many snuggles he provided us with. But most of all, the way the little critter touched each and every heart that got to know him.
    Yes...We understand...And thank you, precious Stuart, for touching my heart today, and please send down a sign, your love to your family, they miss you so very, very much.

Precious Stuart, Pet of a Lifetime

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Stuart

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 63
Size:  13.0 KB

R.I.P. little Stuart, you were very much loved

Dearest Stuart Angel, what a beautiful Squirrel child you were and are and always will be, and what a touching tale of rescue and love and loss your dear person has told. He/she has written an absolutely stunning testimony to you and the life you two shared for all too brief a time. I'm so very sorry it was so short and ended in such a heartbreaking way. My very deepest sympathy to your person and all who love you and miss you and grieve you so much. May their precious memories and keepsakes help to bring them comfort. You two have shared a wonderful love that goes on forever, full of warmth, laughter, and many snuggles. Most of all, you touched each and every heart that got to know you! You have touched my heart just from reading about your life and love. Thanks to your person for posting that lovely poem!

Now you are a glorious little Angel squirrel at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy again, running around and playing with so many other loving and beloved Angels! Please send some Angelic sniffs to the heart of your dear person to remind him/her that all is well, you are watching over her/him and sending down love, and you will be together again, One Fine Day..

Congratulations, darling little Stuart Angel, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine memorial celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Angel Stuart.

One day you will be together again at Rainbow Bridge.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana