Thread: Fluffy Maine Coon Thunder!

Hybrid View

Fluffy Maine Coon Thunder!

Dearest Thunder, what a gorgeous girl you are! You're an absolutely PURRRfect representative of a Maine Coon cat for us to feast our eyes on! That fluffy tabby-patterned fur is so thick and looks absolutely luxurious and soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long, LOOOOONG white whiskers and those lovely big green eyes gazing straight out at me. And what a Terrific Tail that is there! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Alameda County, CA to pet you, and pet your dear sister Noodle, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you both for me.

And what a delightful, heartwarming story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrents-to-be went to a pet store to adopt a dog, and they met you both, there with a foster program. You'd been abandoned in a box and left in front of the store. You were both ill and not ready for adoption, but they made a commitment to become kitten owners! They visited you as you were recovering with your foster family, and then they brought you Home. It turned out you were both still unhealthy, and you spent Christmas Eve at the emergency pet hospital. You came back home afterwards, but Noodle was still ill, and you almost lost her. We're so glad and grateful to know that she got stronger and healthier, though she has signs of mental disability and is camera-shy. (I'm sending some special gentle hugs and pets to her.) Now you both have a wonderful Purrrfect Purrrmanent home together with your wonderful Purrrfect Purrrents! You and Noodle and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Thunder, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Noodle and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

And we hope we'll see Noodle here some day, too!

Last edited by phesina; 07-03-2020 at 05:37 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Thunder!

Hi Thunder! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your camera shy sister, Noodle, too!

Looking at your gorgeous, healthy Maine Coon self up on my Cat of the Day screen, it's hard to imagine you (and dear Noodle!) had such a difficult start at life, battling such serious health issues, struggling to survive! Your transformation, from that terribly ill kitten your family met so many years ago to the happy, healthy, gorgeous girl we meet here today is testament to unconditional love, true devotion and great vet care! Your fighting spirit and will to live is an inspiration to us all!

We are so thankful to families such as yours for choosing adoption, giving one (or two) deserving kitties a second chance at a happy life, and what a wonderful life it is! How very lucky your family is, Thunder, having two beautiful furkids in you and Noodle, bringing so much love and joy to their lives! You're a treasure!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Thunder! Reading your and Noodles heartwarming rags to riches story has been such a treat! I hope you and Noodles are both enjoying a very special Cats of the Day celebration...playing, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your hearts desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Thunder and Noodle, our very special and most deserving Cats of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous Thunder!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Fluffy Maine Coon Thunder!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana