Thread: Wonderful Wrangler

Wonderful Wrangler

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  12.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You found the perfect home from those busy streets.
    Your broken leg has healed and you can supervise your Dad's work
    and welcome all the new pets that come into your house.
    Celebrate your special day

'wonderful Wrangler!!!

Good morning, Wrangler! Happy Dog of the Day, beautiful boy!!!

What a super duper, most amazing Ambassadog for your too often, WRONGLY maligned, BEAUTIUFL breed you are! Just ask anyone who's actually gotten to know a Pittie and they will tell you that Pitties are among the sweetest and gentlest, goofiest, life and people loving pups on the planet; total mush buckets! Your proud family's love filled tribute is testament to that! And how big is your heart, welcoming with love and open paws, all other comers to the pack, mentoring them and helping them to settle in!

Wrangler has been a great dog for our family. He seems to know that our home is open for taking in strays and rolls with the punches of new animals coming into the home. He seems to know that the newbies are "ours" and he has to help take care of them. Wrangler has a soft spot for cats and feels the need to "save the kitty" whenever he hears one
    A kitty rescuer!!! OK, it's official! You're my hero!!!

We can't thank your family enough for coming to your aid that fateful winter, welcoming you into their home and hearts; healing you and providing you with the happiest life imaginable! And each and every day you return their love with YOUR love and devotion, bringing endless joy and laughter to their lives! How blessed they are, having a furry mentor, a Daddy's helper, an active and life loving, sweet and gentle furry family member in you...BEST Christmas gift ever!

He loves to go hiking, rock climbing and camping. He loves car rides, snuggling, stealing treats from our other dogs, stealing people's blankets and going to his Mamaw's in Arkansas. He also enjoys helping his dad work outside, although he tends to be a better supervisor than worker. During warmer weather, Wrangler expects Dad to be outside working and won't let Dad sit down inside without begging him to go out to work! Wrangler loves to play his own version of fetch which means he fetches whatever is thrown then runs in figure eights to get the thrower to chase him.
    They just don't come any more special than you, Wrangler! You truly are a treasure, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special, action packed and adventure filled day of celebration...helping your Daddy; playing fetch; taking a car ride and/or a nice hike; stealing treats, hehe; receiving tons of cuddles; being treated to all your BIG heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Wrangler, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to all of your furry siblings, charges, and pup pals, too!

Beautiful Wrangler!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Wrangler, you are terrific! You're one of those supposedly-scary pit bull mixes, but just a look at those photos and I can see what a delightful, friendly, playful, loving guy you are. And I learned even more about that when I read your dear Dad's post describing your fantastic personality. You love the strays that come to your house. I'm deeply touched reading about your love and concern for cats.

You are a wonderful ambassador for your breed, and a wonderful Dog of the Day! You and your dear people and doggies and kitties and rescues all love each other very much, don't you. How good that is that your people rescued you from the street after you'd been hit by a car. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and rescued critters and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe another round of your own special version of fetch!

Last edited by phesina; 07-03-2020 at 05:38 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a loving and friendly dog you are, wonderful Wrangler.
    Happy Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana