Thread: Gorgeous Dezi!

Gorgeous Dezi!

Good morning, Dezi, from your neighbor on Cape Cod! Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful German Shepherd girl you are, Dezi! Oh, how I'm loving your glam/cheesecake pose! hehe You really are a natural beauty, calendar worthy, Dezi! Wow, just look at that smoky eye...that eyeliner and shadow; your "come hither" look! Stunning! But as beautiful as you are, and true to your storied, beloved breed, it's your unwavering devotion to your human, your unconditional love that makes you the *super star* that you are!

How very, very blessed your Mom is, having known your love and companionship, having had you there by her side the past 13 wonderful years, traveling/moving from coast to coast with such grace. No matter your zip code, wherever you may hang your leash, as long as you're with your Mom you're home!!! You truly are the best of the best, Dezi, a treasure. More than Dog of the Day worthy, you are your Mom's Dog of a Lifetime!

Thanks for starting my day off with the biggest smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, learning of the very special bond of love and devotion you and your Mom share has made my morning! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...taking a nice, long walk, and maybe a swim; spending special time with your Mom; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Dezi, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, Dog of a Lifetime!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dezi

Name:  dog.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  15.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You are a beauty who takes everything in stride
    Celebrate your special day

Oh my gosh, dearest Dezi, just look at that face! What an utterly gorgeous German Shepherd you are, with that brown and black fur and those lovely big brown eyes. And what a delightful personality you have, too! You've been your dear person's best friend for thirteen years now, ever since you were eight weeks old. You're a veteran traveler, having moved with him/her from Massachusetts to California and then back. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dezi, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful German Shepherd you are, Dezi.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana