Thread: Precious Pomme!

Precious Pomme!

This is Pomme, our wonderful but very independent cat. Her name means Apple in English, but as she is a Quebecois lady, it is Pomme - French. We've had her for over a year and a half now, ever since she was born. Pomme is sassy, but classy. She loves to be in photographs, loves to be adored and looked at, but hates to be petted. She won't sit on your lap, but she'll lick your hand if she likes you.

Pomme will greet you at the door, and once you've had your eye-fill, she'll trot back to her favourite place: the window sill. She'll perform some wild antics around the apartment, and will sometimes strike some unlikely poses, but all in all, she's "the looker" and will always be.
    Bonjour, beautiful Pomme in Quebec! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely lady you are! I like your sweet face, your golden eyes, and your white and tabby fur! You are gorgeous! I would be honored if you would greet me at the door so I can get my eye-fill of you! I am very happy to look at and adore your picture today!

You are sassy, but classy! You are not a fan of being petted, but you are okay with being looked at and adored! After a period of admiration, you return to your window sill, which is your preferred place. You are a "looker" and always will be! PURRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to gorgeous Pomme!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sassy Classy Pomme!

Bonjour, Pomme in Val-d'Or, Québec, Canada! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, sassy and classy, oh so photogenic girl you are, Pomme; quite the "looker" indeed, literally and figuratively! (Look but don't touch!)! Have to admire that independent streak of yours, Pomme! Always keep the humans wanting for more, being loved and adored from a distance! That doesn't mean you aren't the consummate hostess, greeting all who come through the door with that trademark "French" flair! Then.....................back to the windowsill! lol

We've had her for over a year and a half now, ever since she was born. Pomme is sassy, but classy. She loves to be in photographs, loves to be adored and looked at, but hates to be petted. She won't sit on your lap, but she'll lick your hand if she likes you.
    How lucky your humans are, having a furkid as beautiful, as quirky, as diva-like (yet loving) in you, Pomme! You may march to the beat of a different drummer, living life on your terms, but in looks and in purrsonality you couldn't be any more perfect if you tried!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweetheart!!! Meeting you this morning has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very speial Cat of the Day celebration...amusing your humans with your antics; watching the world go by from your window perch; posing for photos; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love to you, beautiful Pomme, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Pomme, you are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous kitty you are, with that brown tabby and white fur that looks so soft, and that sweet, sweet face with those lovely big golden eyes and that cute pink nose with its little brown spot. You're a beautiful Québecois lady, PURRRFECT for our Canada Day Cat of the Day, July 1! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Val-d'Or, Québec to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You're sassy, but classy. You love to be photographed and be adored and looked at. You don't like to be petted or to sit on a lap. If you like someone, you lick that person's hand. You greet visitors at the door and let them admire you, and then you head for your favorite spot on the windowsill. Sometimes you perform wild antics or strike unusual poses, but all in all, you're "the looker" and always will be. You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. Your name means Apple in English, and you are clearly the Apple of their eyes! You've been with them ever since you were born, and what a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pomme, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends have been enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful brown and white tabby you are, Pomme.

You like to be admired but not petted.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana