Thread: Darling Daffy!

Darling Daffy!

Dearest Daffy, what a gorgeous guy you are, so pretty with those colorful feathers! You were a very special birthday gift to your dear young lady three years ago, and you're very important to her. You lie in her lap to watch TV with her, you fly behind her when she rides her bike, and you sit perched on her shoulder when she walks around. You were the most unique and memorable birthday present ever, still making her smile all these years along. You're the best duck ever, and you and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Daffy, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear young lady and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of Apple Jacks!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Darling Daffy!

Hi Daffy! Happy Pet of the Day to you!!!

What a treat it is, having a beautiful Mallard Duck as our featured honoree! We love ducks, especially ones named Daffy!

How very, very blessed your young lady was, the day she was gifted you, Daffy...BEST birthday gift ever; the gift that keeps on giving! What a touching, very special bond of mutual love and devotion you and your young lady share, Daffy! I couldn't agree more when she says you can keep all that other stuff, for nothing beats the love and devotion of a companion animal, a best feathered friend!

Some young girls want new clothes, or new games, or even money, but Daffy was the most unique and memorable birthday present - he is still making me smile years later! He's the best duck ever.
    What a treasure you are, Daffy; simply the best; BEST duck ever!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Daffy! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...accompanying your lady as she bikes, hehe; munching on yummy Apple Jacks; cuddling on the couch with your family tonight, watching some TV; being treated to all your heart desires and more, loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and kisses to you, precious Daffy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Soulmates!!!

-+

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Daffy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  14.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You were the best birthday present ever
    Now you are very much part of the family
    celebrate your special day

What a Special Birthday Gift you are Daffy,
    Your human loves you very much.
    Congratulations on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Daffy is a fine duck! Excellent POTD, no wonder you adore sweet, devoted Daffy 🦆

Congratulations, Daffy, on being POTD! You are beautiful, brilliant and precious. We loved reading the heartfelt tribute by your Mommy and BFF. (I always preferred to spend money on my beloved pets than buy clothes or anything else, too!) Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net