Thread: Joyful Jada!

Joyful Jada!

Dearest Jada, you are gorgeous! What a precious Golden Doodle you are, with that fluffy black fur and that sweet face with the big smile. You have the most delightful personality, too.. "Sweet, adorable and incredibly smart.." is what your dear person says. You're full of energy and make them smile with your antics. You learn tricks very quickly, and you love to fetch and retrieve. You and your skin-brother have a special bond; you were a puppy when he was a baby, so you've been growing up together. You love to hang out with the family in the yard and to seek attention and be with them whatever they're doing. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jada, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Joyful Jada!

Woohoo!!! Happy Golden Doodle Dog of the Day, Jada!

What an adorable, simply gorgeous Golden Doodle girl you are, Jada! Love your curly coat, and just look at that million mega watt smile! In looks and in personality you embody all of those traits we dog lovers cherish in both of your vaunted breeds: beautiful, smart and talented,j oyful and playful, loyal and loving to a fault with a heart of gold; a friend to all!!! Phew!

What a lucky young man your skin brother is, having a best furry friend in you, sweetheart! The very special bond of love and trust you and he have forged (since he was just a baby)!, the friendship you share is something he will cherish all the days of his life! In fact, your entire family is blessed, having a furkid as special as you in their lives! The joy, love and laughter you bring to their days is a priceless gift! You truly are perfection on 4 paws, Jada, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Jada! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos has been the perfect antidote to my dark and dreary morning! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration...playing fetch with your skin brother, endlessly retrieving those tennis balls hehe; chowing down on yummy treats; cuddling with your humans, watching a little TV; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful, joyful Jada, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!,

Joyful Jada!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Jada up in Canada! Happy Dog of the Day!

I would like to give you a huge hug, because you give me a zillion reasons to smile today! Your fur is wavy and looks so soft, and I like your happy face!

You are sweet, adorable, and incredibly smart! You and your young human have grown up side by side, and you have a very special companionship! You hang out in the yard with your family, sometimes retrieving or playing fetch. You bring your people loads of joy and delight! Perfect! You are a greatly loved lady!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to joyful Jada!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Jada

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  14.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a beautiful girl who loves to be part of the family
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Joyful Jada!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

6. Congratulations on being Dog of the day.