Thread: Terrific Tanner

Terrific Tanner

Tanner is lovely and seemingly a beautiful healthy boy, BUT I just want to warn you that raisins and grapes are EXTREMELY toxic to dogs and cats. Please google. I want Tanner to stay his fabulous self!

Dearest Tanner, what a beautiful guy you are! Your fur color is so pretty and so unusual, a very pale orange or almost grey tabby pattern, and it looks so soft, too! And what a sweet face you have, with that slightly-darker nose and those lovely big golden eyes. You're so cute curled up in your favorite box there, gazing straight up at me. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Salem, OR to pet you, and pet your dear litter-mate brother Cider, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell. You and Cider adopted your Furrrever family when you were just two months old! Now you're both ten years old. You love to squeeze your ten pounds of gorgeous cat flesh into any available box, large or small. You've been trained to walk with a harness ever since you were a kitten. Annoying (to your dear Purrrsons) pastimes include meowing for food and nipping twelve-pound Cider.

You love your snacks of cat food, and maybe a bit of peaches is okay?... but it sounds like you should avoid raisins and grapes, EXTREMELY toxic for cats. We really don't want you to become seriously ill! You and Cider and your Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tanner, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Cider and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe just stick to cat treats!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Tanner!

Hi Tanner! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day!!!

What a beautiful, Abyssinian x Silver Tabby boy you are, Tanner; 12 lbs of pure purrfection, inside and out! And in true feline style, you can't resist nesting in a box, no matter the size!
    But what's this? Peaches???

How lucky your human is, Tanner, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you (and Cider)! You and he truly are the poster boys for kitty adoption!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...munching on a juicy peach; playing with Cider and nesting in your fave box; cuddling with your human; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Tanner, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear brother Cider, too!

A perfect fit!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tremendous Tanner!

Tanner was adopted at two months of age with his litter mate brother, Cider. At ten pounds, this funny feline squeezes himself in any available size box. Large or small, he climbs in them all. This one is his current favorite.

Tanner has been trained to walk with a harness since he was a kitten. His favorite snacks, other than cat food, are chopped peaches, raisins, and grapes. He may think he is part monkey! His most annoying pastime is meowing for food and nipping his twelve-pound brother, Cider. We do love him, though.
    Hello, Tanner in Oregon! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome gentleman you are! I like your creamy orange fur with the tabby markings, and your golden eyes! Your fur looks so soft, I would be happy to pet you! Since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you extra pats and snuggles for me.

You are a busy kitty, too -- going for a walk with your harness, placing yourself in any available box, or nipping brother Cider (I wonder how Cider responds?). Then it is time to meow to request a snack! And always being your handsome self!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Tanner, and love to Cider too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

To Tanners Mom, Raisins and grapes are toxic to cats!! Congrats on being Cat of the Day!

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Dearest Tanner, what a beautiful guy you are! Your fur color is so pretty and so unusual, a very pale orange or almost grey tabby pattern, and it looks so soft, too! And what a sweet face you have, with that slightly-darker nose and those lovely big golden eyes. You're so cute curled up in your favorite box there, gazing straight up at me. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Salem, OR to pet you, and pet your dear litter-mate brother Cider, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell. You and Cider adopted your Furrrever family when you were just two months old! Now you're both ten years old. You love to squeeze your ten pounds of gorgeous cat flesh into any available box, large or small. You've been trained to walk with a harness ever since you were a kitten. Annoying (to your dear Purrrsons) pastimes include meowing for food and nipping twelve-pound Cider.

You love your snacks of cat food, and maybe a bit of peaches is okay?... but it sounds like you should avoid raisins and grapes, EXTREMELY toxic for cats. We really don't want you to become seriously ill! You and Cider and your Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tanner, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Cider and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe just stick to cat treats!

Sweet Tanner

What a beautiful tabby you are Tanner.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana