Thread: Pretty Patches!

Pretty Patches!

Dearest Patches, what an utterly adorable Beagle you are, so cute lying there with your brown and white fur and that black jacket! You have the sweetest face, with such a look of contentment and happiness in those lovely dark eyes. And what a story you have to tell! You were paralyzed at a young age, but you've fought back and are able to walk again! Well done, Patches! You are your dear Tara's best friend across the miles, now that she's grown up and moved away. You always know when she phones home, and you bark to say "Hi, Tara!" You both love each other very much, don't you. You're the bestest of best friends forever! What a wonderful love-filled home you've shared and still share with your hearts and always will!

Congratulations, darling Patches, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Tara and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

2. Patches sound like a strong sweet dog
    congratulations on her being Dog of the Day!

Patches

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  11.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a beautiful girl who has overcome your illness.
    Stay healthy and celebrate your special day

Precious Pretty Patches!

Hi Patches! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart, and what a deserving honoree you are!

What a beautiful Beagle girl you are, Patches! Oh, what I wouldn't give to stroke those long, velvety ears and plant tons of kisses on that sweet, soft face! But as pretty a girl as you are, it's your big heart and fighting spirit, your ability to overcome such a serious health challenge, making a full recovery that makes you the EXTRA special girl that you are! I'm SO very happy to hear you are back on all 4's, living and loving life to the max!

How lucky your Mom Tara is, having a beautiful, sweet and gentle, loyal and loving bestest friend in you, Patches! Even the miles can't break or diminish the very special bond of love and devotion you two share! What a team!!!

She is my best friend across the miles, now that I am an adult and have moved to my own place. Patches knows when I call home and she barks to just say "Hi, Tara!" I love her, she loves me, and we'll always be the bestest of friends! She is just the best girl ever
    You truly are a treasure, Patches, a fighter and survivor, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your Mom Tara for sharing your heartwarming and inspirational backstory with us, giving us the chance to pay tribute to one amazing girl! Despite the miles, I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces by your extended family, treated to all your heart desires and more...including a call from your beloved Tara!

Beautiful Patches! Dog of the Day! Dog of a Lifetime!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, pretty Patches on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

6. I came here just to see the dogs that everyone posted was happy to see me ... I'm always excited about adorable dogs like this.