Thread: Watchful Spencer

1. Watchful Spencer

Spencer sounds like a breed of watch dog in an iguanas body!
    congratulations on him being Pet of the Day

Spencer

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  11.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are good at chasing sisters, girlfriends and cats.
    That really cracked me up.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Spencer, what a beautiful green iguana you are! You're so cute climbing up in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. You love watching football on television with your dear young friend, and you keep his/her sister and girlfriend out of the room. You like being stroked on top of your head and under your chin, and you nod your head up and down when you're fed. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Spencer, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special green beans floating in water!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Super Spencer!

*Posted this early this morning! Not sure how it disappeared! Well, better late than never!

Hi Spencer in the U.K.! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous, hunky Green Iguana you are, Spencer...and clearly quite the athlete too, scaling that wall with such ease! But your stunning good looks and athleticism notwithstanding, well...

This is Spencer he is ten years old and he is an Iguana. He is special because he keeps my smelly sister out of my room, and also he likes watching football with me! It's true, he watches the screen just as intently as I do!
    Smelly sister? Oh boy! Well, in addition to your stunning good looks and athleticism, it's clear you check all the boxes! How lucky your human is, having a best buddy as special as you, Spencer, beautiful inside and out, perfect just as you are! You truly are one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...spending fun time in your garden; watching some football with your human; munching on those yummy green bean; receiving tons of chin and head skritches; being treated to all your heart desires and more!!! Lots of love to you, beautiful Spencer, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Watchful Spencer!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Spencer, on being POTD. You are awesome, handsome, unique and fascinating. (And we love your name!) We are so glad you have a wonderful life with a loving human parent. Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie. http://www.guineapigsrfun.net