Thread: Marvelous Mister Wu!

Marvelous Mister Wu!

Dearest Mister Wu, what an adorable young Basset Hound you are! Only seven months old, and you've clearly got the art of relaxation down like a true champ! You are your dear people's fourth Basset Hound, the only breed they've owned. You're very loving, and your favorite pastimes are eating followed by a long nap. The current quarantine situation seems to perfectly fit your desired lifestyle! You like to go out and check on the rabbits outside, no matter what time of day. You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mr. Wu, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

2. Mister Wu knows better than most people in how to take everything in stride an just relax
    congratulations on him being Dog of the Day

Mister Wu's loves to eat, sleep and watch his rabbits.

Congratulations on being Per of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Mister Wu

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  14.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    Your favorite activities are eating and sleeping.
    That seems pretty smart, to me.
    Celebrate your special day

Marvelous Mister Wu!

Hi Mister Wu! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, simply adorable Bassett boy you are, Mister Wu! Your photos are heart-melting! I so want to plant some smooches on that sweet face! hehe And oh yes indeed, you sure do look comfy, enjoying your down time! I like your take on life, sweetheart: eat and nap; rinse and repeat!

What a lucky boy you are, Mister Wu, having found you way to a Bassett loving forever family, truly living the good life there in sunny FL! Not even a quarantine can keep you from enjoying every minute of the day to its fullest! Food, a nice view, a comfy bed and devoted pawrents loving on you 24/7! Ahh, life IS good!

How lucky your pawrents are, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid and best friend in you, Mister Wu; the latest in a long line of beloved Bassetts! You're the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby boy! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...scoping out those pesky bunnies, chowing down on yummy treats, napping the day away, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, adorable Mister Wu, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~