Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My sweet Galaxy is an Angel now..

Thank you, mon.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thank you for sharing those sweet pictures of Galaxy, she was beautiful. If she had had any kittens, I'm sure one would have been an orange - Fister's mom looked a lot like her.

And how wonderful that you went to Happy Hearts Feline Rescue and donated in Galaxy's name. I already found 4-5 adults I fell in love with.

Take care, Pat! I know you miss Galaxy, but perhaps one day you will go there again and get another kitty who needs help. I'm sure Galaxy would approve.

Wow Sandra, that sun halo is wonderful - what a shot you got there!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Thank you, Karen.

Did you get the one of Galaxy and Sparkler?

Yep.

Here it is:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I've Been Frosted

Thank you, Karen!

As you all can see, Galaxy and Sparkler had "social distancing" down long before it became the thing to do!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Thank you for sharing those sweet pictures of Galaxy, she was beautiful. If she had had any kittens, I'm sure one would have been an orange - Fister's mom looked a lot like her.

And how wonderful that you went to Happy Hearts Feline Rescue and donated in Galaxy's name. I already found 4-5 adults I fell in love with.

Take care, Pat! I know you miss Galaxy, but perhaps one day you will go there again and get another kitty who needs help. I'm sure Galaxy would approve.

Wow Sandra, that sun halo is wonderful - what a shot you got there!
    Thank you, Randi! I'm glad you liked the pictures of Galaxy. That's so nice that Fister's Mom looked like her! I think they (and Fister too, maybe?) have already become great friends at the Rainbow Bridge. And maybe many years back, before she was rescued and spayed, Galaxy had kittens, including an orange one.

And thank you for your kind words. I do miss sweet Galaxy, and so does Sparkler. Right now Sparkler is getting used to being the Only Cat. I'm not ready yet to consider getting another cat, but I wouldn't be surprised if some day another kitty comes home with me from Happy Hearts. There are several sweet older kitties there.

Death thought about it.

Thanks for these pictures of Galaxy !!
    I had no idea that she looked so very much like my first cat Sydney!!
    Same eyes, same look, same attitude! Sydney must be so happy now, reunited with his Belgian look-a-like...!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy View Post
    Thanks for these pictures of Galaxy !!
    I had no idea that she looked so very much like my first cat Sydney!!
    Same eyes, same look, same attitude! Sydney must be so happy now, reunited with his Belgian look-a-like...!
    Thank you, Lut! That's so nice that Galaxy looks so much like your Sydney.

Galaxy tells me that she and he are great friends now, and she is learning to purr in Belgian!

Death thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Thank you, Lut! That's so nice that Galaxy looks so much like your Sydney.

Galaxy tells me that she and he are great friends now, and she is learning to purr in Belgian!

That is soooo sweet !!

PS. There is not such a thing like Belgian language .... . Belgium has 3 language zones: Dutch (Flemish) in the NorthWest, French in SouthEast, and German in the most eastern part of Belgium. Thisnlast is a remnant of WW2, where Germany was ordered to give a small region to the Belgium. Most people there still speak German! We live in the NW, called Flanders, near the beautiful city of Ghent
    I hope I didn't offend you with my explanation...!?
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh, that's fine, Lut! That's very good and very interesting to learn. Thank you for the information!

Galaxy has purring in Flemish (for your NW Belgian home?) down just right, so she and Sydney understand each other perfectly .. I mean PURRRFECTLY!

She can also purr in German and French, and in any other languages ever spoken anywhere.

Death thought about it.