Thread: Snuggles

Snuggles

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  10.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    So cute that you love pizza and to feed the squirrels
    Celebrate your special day. You are loved

Sweet Snuggles!

Hi Snuggles! Happy Pet of the Day!

So....you're a pizza lover? Mine kind of boy! Not only are you beautiful, but quite the connoisseur to boot! hehe Seriously, you are one gorgeous Umbrella Cockatoo, and true to your breed, you're every bit as personality packed and fun loving as you are beautiful!

How lucky your human is, having a beautiful feathered family member (excuse, me CHILD) in you, Snuggles. They joy, love and laughter you bring to your human's life with your antics and big heart is truly a priceless gift!

He is the most lovable bird. He loves to cuddle up on the couch with me every afternoon and take a nap. He will actually lay his head on the pillow and go to sleep. His favorite food is pizza. He will hold it just like I do. He also leaves the crust (pizza bone) just like I do!
    You truly are a treasure, Snuggles, one in a million, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such fun! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration...playing with your feathered friends and feeding your squirrel pals; following your human about the house; napping on your comfy couch and of course, chowing down on some yummy pizza (minus the bone)! Lots of love, cuddles and skritches to you, beautiful, sweet Snuggles, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of fellow flock members too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Snuggles, aren't you ever adorable! What a gorgeous Umbrella Cockatoo you are, with those bright white feathers and that sweet face with the lovely dark eyes and the big smile as you eat that pizza slice! You have a delightful personality, too, so lovable, cuddling up on the couch with your dear person every afternoon and taking a nap. You and your two other bird housemates are your person's CHILDREN, so that makes you birds all siblings, I guess. You yell "outside" when you want to visit your squirrel friends (or more siblings, since your person also considers them his/her children). You love to throw nuts for them, and I bet they love to get them. You let them know who's boss if they get too close to your person. You and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Snuggles, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and birds and squirrels and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-25-2020 at 06:02 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Umbrella Cockatoo you are, Snuggles.

Congrat on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Gorgeous Snuggles!

OMG Snuggles, you really stole my heart from the second I saw your picture!!
    I love everything about you!
    I wish I could cuddle you right now!

Just one question: what is that key for? I bet it leads to your secret stash of pizza...!

Be sure to get as much pizza as you want today!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Congratulations, Snuggles, on being POTD! You are beautiful, brilliant and well loved! (We birds!) We enjoyed reading all about your happy, fun life with your loving human parent with whom you share pizza (no crust/bone), naps and feeding the squirrels (your brothers and sisters)! What a special bond you have with your wonderful human parent! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

Our precious rescued Lil Peeps: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546