Thread: Purrfect Pheonix!

Purrfect Pheonix!

Pheonix, what a pretty little Tortie girl you are! I love your nice tortie pattern, shiny playful eyes, and how you're looking straight at the camera! I'm so happy that you got adopted, and now you have a loving forever home with loving humans~

What a story! You got adopted, your silly humans thought you were a boy, and when they found out you were a girl, they still loved you! You love to cuddle on shoulders, climb up pant legs until your human holds you, and play just like a kitten should--with a little nap every now and then. Some cats don't like to have their bellies rubbed, but you do! How adorable how much you trust your humans so they can rub your belly just how you like it.

Congratulations, Purrfect Pheonix, on being Cat of the Day!!

Blog Entries
    Pheonix is so cute!!!!!! Seriously, impossibly, terribly cute!

Dearest little Phoenix, what an utterly precious child you are! I'm in love just looking at that adorable kitten face gazing straight out at me. That Tortie fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those huge ears and the cute dark nose and lovely big eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Orlando to finger-pet you gently! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you properly for me !

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You were only six weeks old when your dear Purrrsons adopted you. We're so very glad for and grateful to the Humane Society of Winter Garden in Orlando for saving you and introducing you to your Purrrsons-to-be. Since you're only eight weeks old now, that means you've only been Home with them for a couple of weeks! You've completely won them over, even though they found out you were a girl when they'd thought they preferred a boy. You are full of kitteny energy and affection, and you make them smile with your antics, such as stalking and pouncing and taking short naps between your games. You're also very affectionate and love to cuddle and sit on shoulders and shimmy up pants legs. You enjoy laying like a baby in your Purrrson's arm and have your tummy rubbed. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Phoenix, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-26-2020 at 09:25 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Phoenix!

Hi Phoenix! Happy Cat of the Day!!!

Aww! What a beautiful, most precious wee peanut you are, Phoenix! That look of wide eyed innocence on your sweet face has my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush! And how perfectly named you are, Phoenix. Like your storied namesake, you truly have risen from the ashes! No longer homeless, having been welcomed home by a loving forever family, you are growing by leaps and bounds, packing on those ounces, enjoying life to its fullest!

What a wonderful life awaits you, sweetheart, what fun your family is in for, watching you grow and learn over the weeks and months to come, you and your humans sharing countless happy times, the bond you already share growing deeper with each passing day! You've only been with your humans but a mere few weeks, but already you've earned your place in their hearts, forever and always to be cherished and loved! How lucky your family is, sweetheart, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you! You truly are a gem, Phoenix, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been pure joy! I hope you're enjoying your big day of honor in true kitten style: playing at breakneck speed, stalking and pouncing, followed by some power napping then starting all over again, lol; cuddling with your humans (when you're not shimmying up their legs, hehe); being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Phoenix, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Purrfect Phoenix!

Hello, Phoenix in Florida! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a darling kitten you are! I like your cute face, your big kitten ears and your perfect tortoiseshell markings! You are adorable!

I agree completely with my friend phesina- I would love to gently pet you! Since I can't, I hope your people will give you extra pats for me. That is, if you are not too busy having all sorts of kitten fun- stalking, pouncing, going for shoulder rides or making your way into your people's pant legs! Then it is time for a quick nap and some snuggles! You are growing by leaps and bounds, and you are a loved kitten! PURRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to adorable Phoenix!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Purrfect Pheonix!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana