Thread: Lovely Raven!

Lovely Raven!

Dearest Raven, what a beautiful Quarter Horse mix you are, absolutely gorgeous with that glistening black coat and the white blaze down to your nose. You're so pretty in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. How sweet to see you with your dear young lady cuddling you!

And what a lovely story you and she have to tell! She had lost her riding confidence after a fall from another horse a few years back. She almost gave up on ever riding again, and then she met you. You somehow knew she was afraid, and you were so patient and gentle with her that she eventually got her confidence back. You changed her life and have brought her more joy than she can put into words! For her, you're "priceless ... a real angel." You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Raven, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear young lady and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Raven

Name:  23.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  154.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    As a child, having a black horse was my dream.
    You are perfect, beautiful and gentle.
    Celebrate your special day

Ravishing Raven!

Hi Raven! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day!

I was so moved, reading your proud lady's heartwarming tribute to her beautiful Raven. Many are familiar with the term "horse whisperer," those humans capable of connecting with a horse on a wholly life changing level. But in you, your lady has found her "human whisperer!" How blessed she was, Raven, the day you came into her life, returning her to that enthusiastic, confidant rider she was before that awful fall, bringing so much joy to her life! So profound has been your impact she's even back in the saddle with the horse that once "had her number!"

What a very special bond of love and trust you and she share, sweetheart! More than a best friend, you're her 4 legged soulmate, her spiritual healer, her early angel, a priceless gift to cherish forever and always! You truly are one in a million, Raven, heaven sent, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

She's brought me more joy than I can put into words. I was so lucky to find her, and she only cost me a few pennies, but to me she's priceless ... a real ange
    Great thanks to your lady for sharing your very special, heartwarming and life affirming backstory with us! Meeting you today has made my day! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, spending special time with your lady, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love and a big *hug* to you, beautiful Raven, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Stunning Raven! Life changer!

Soulmates!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful horse you are, Raven.
    You helped your rider get over her fear of riding.
    Congrats on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Raven, on being POTD! You are absolutely gorgeous and a wonderful, loving companion to your awesome human parent! We loved reading about your happy life and your Mommy's victory over the fall she had years ago. Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Blog Entries
    Raven is the most awsome horse, wonderful companion!